Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Add Reply
Y&R Thread #89
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 01:19 PM (45,144 Views)
Unregistered

Cane picks the weirdest names... You should be glad Chelsea hooked up with Dylan instead of Cane. He would've named that kid after a kangaroo. :lolz
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 09:33 PM
Aug 10 2013, 09:29 PM
What are Lane's kids names? One of 'em is named Charlie, right?

Yeah, I think Connor will be okay. LOL
Charlie & Matilda :lolz
Matilda?!?! :LMFAO
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:58 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:49 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:31 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepNow if Dylan does forgive her, and they are co-parenting they still will probably change it because the last name of the child will be Newman
If they co-parent and everyone knows, Dylan's name will be removed from the birth certificate to make Adam the legal father. It is up to Adam and Chelsea as to whether the child will have her maiden name as a last name or Newman as a last name.

There are actual laws about sur names. Normally if a mom is single, she will fill out the birth certificate and that becomes the legal name. If the bio father wants his name as the sur name, and the mom does not agree, he has to go to court. Some states will then just put the surnames of both parents in alpha order with a hyphen.

Depending upon the state, a married woman's husband becomes the father if he is the bio or not. The bio father would have to submit a paternity test and then it can be changed via a lawyer.

Basically if the writers want to take that route, the baby could be Lawson-Newman. Dylan will be out of the loop even if he is the acting step dad.
According to Wisconsin law, Dylan is the legal father. Chelsea married him and put his name on the birth certificate.

Adam would need to petition the courts for a paternity test if Chelsea does not consent. He has very little rights in this matter. The law favors the Mother and her husband (Dylan).
Adam may have more rights to a paternity test than Dylan & Chelsea think... Chelsea was still legally married to Adam when she became pregnant. That's what will convince the court to grant a paternity test.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:43 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:30 PM
Chelsea & Dylan with the birth certificate. They name the baby Terrence Connor McAvoy! :biglove

http://i40.tinypic.com/2i8bzau.jpg

Dylan & Connor bond while Chelsea rests. :heart

http://i43.tinypic.com/o0xl3o.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/a2c2o5.jpg

Adorable! :somuchlovesigh
Steve and that soft voice, those eyes, the love for Chelsea and the baby is just emanating from his entire being. Steve is really impressing me. He's a great actor. One of the most affecting actors on Y&R.
:biglove :biglove :biglove
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 09:31 PM
Aug 10 2013, 09:29 PM
What are Lane's kids names? One of 'em is named Charlie, right?

Yeah, I think Connor will be okay. LOL
Terrence Connor is Irish name, Dylan's character is of Irish decent based on last name.
I know a couple of kids named Connor. I think that name is a little popular. It is not too bad. It is at least as good as Charlie, Matilda, Johnny,Moses and Delia. I don't like Faith as a name all that much either but it is the best on the show right now for the kids. I liked Reed as a name and Lucy was kind of cute.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Moses is a terrible name for a soap character, I'm sorry.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Moses, Charlie, Cordelia, Matilda, Johnny are terrible names. Moses is :wtfhuh and those others sounds like pet dog or cat names.

I like Connor, Reed, Summer and Faith.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

I live in the South and Connor is a popular name. Not as popular as Michael or something like that, but popular. I know several kids with that name.
Quote Goto Top

Gianna
Member Avatar
BOOYEAH!
Aug 10 2013, 08:03 PM
Gianna
Aug 10 2013, 07:59 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:43 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
100% agree. She was basically elevated to demigod status in death. Colleen was muuuuuuuch more relevant than Cassie in life yet she gets two mentions a year, while Cassie gets about two mentions a day.
Disagree. Cassie got way more screentime as a kid than Colleen ever did. I can't even remember who played kid Colleen but everyone knew Camryn Grimes. She was Cassie for 8 years straight. The audience watched her grow up which is why there is such a sentimental attachment.

Also, Colleen was played by 4 different adult actors before she was killed off.
I disagree. The only reason why Cassie gets mentioned as much as she does is because she is the largest part of the Shick identity IMO. She basically serves as a Shick prop and an excuse when her parents fuck up. Cassie is a justification for every stupid decision Nick and Sharon make. In life she was a normal kid. I don't recall any stand out story outside of her entry and exit stories. It's nice that she wasn't recast but I hardly believe the excessive Cassie mentions can be justified because of that.

Colleen was actually portrayed by three different actresses and Lyndsey's Colleen is who most who liked the character identify with anyway. Colleen reappeared as a teen much like Daniel did, so she wasn't shown as a little kid.
Official YR casting call for Phyllis Newman

"Phyllis is beautiful, smart and conniving. She is confident in her own sexuality and is unafraid to use it to get what she wants. She knows she has power over men and many times has used it, both to her benefit and to her detriment. She definitely has an edge."

Online Profile Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 07:53 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:43 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:09 PM
Cassie is the exception because Camryn Grimes was an extraordinary child actor.
She never really impressed me all that much and still doesn't. I'm more than ready for ghost Cassie to float off into the mist never to be seen again.
She's the only child on the show to win an Emmy. :bigsmile
Still not impressed. :bigsmile
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 09:42 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepNow if Dylan does forgive her, and they are co-parenting they still will probably change it because the last name of the child will be Newman
According to Wisconsin law, Dylan is the legal father. Chelsea married him and put his name on the birth certificate.

Adam would need to petition the courts for a paternity test if Chelsea does not consent. He has very little rights in this matter. The law favors the Mother and her husband (Dylan).
Adam may have more rights to a paternity test than Dylan & Chelsea think... Chelsea was still legally married to Adam when she became pregnant. That's what will convince the court to grant a paternity test.
Adam is so going to fight for his kid

I have no idea what he is going to do with Chelsea

Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

http://highlighthollywood.com/2013/08/highlight-hollywood-reader-and-yr-fan-dan-arlottos-open-letter-to-cbss-angelica-mcdaniel-sonys-steve-kent-and-the-bell-family/
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^ Another long Y&R sucks ramble? :sobored
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 11 2013, 08:13 AM
Dude Chill!

( She's not going anywhere if she is saving them money.I still think MAB got kicked out because she could not get the budget under control and my bet is JFP is doing that. If JG goes another GH writer is coming. Ratings are ok and budget is better - we probably are stuck with both JFP and JG. I say watch the show on DVR at night with a couple of glasses of wine. I do and it is pretty good that way)
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 11 2013, 07:54 AM
Aug 10 2013, 09:42 PM

Adam is so going to fight for his kid

I have no idea what he is going to do with Chelsea

I don't think so that is why the kid is going have the eye problems so Chelsea gets her karma that way-- I think likley Chelsea and Adam end up co parenting someway. I used to think all roads were heading towad Davery and Chadam but I think it may be more of a Chadam/Chylan traingle for awhile. Both couples seem to have fans. Where these couples are a year from now I don't know but I am pretty sure with there will not be a custody battle over a baby when the mom already gave up one child and the dad is a babynapper. I don't think TPTB will go there.
Quote Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Young & The Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply