Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Add Reply
Y&R Thread #89
Topic Started: Aug 7 2013, 01:19 PM (45,147 Views)
Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 07:29 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:25 PM
Adam is going to change the name to Adam Jr watch
I doubt Chelsea & Dylan would allow that.

Terrence Connor McAvoy is the name on the birth certificate. :lolz
Dylan is going to find out it is not his child as will Adam. They baby will not have Dylan's last name once Adam becomes the legal father at some point in the story.

It will be very sad for Dylan, but happy for Adam.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:35 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:33 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:32 PM
If Adam finds out about Connor he is going to contest the birth certificate and make the baby a Newman

Yeah so?
Face facts the kid is not Dylan's it is Adam's son he is going to want it to be a Newman
By law, the kid is Dylan's. He's the legal father. Just like John is Ashley's legal father, Neil is Lily's legal father, and Danny is Daniel's legal father.

It doesn't matter what Adam wants, it's up to Chelsea and Dylan to decide.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:39 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:35 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:33 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Face facts the kid is not Dylan's it is Adam's son he is going to want it to be a Newman
By law, the kid is Dylan's. He's the legal father. Just like John is Ashley's legal father, Neil is Lily's legal father, and Danny is Daniel's legal father.

It doesn't matter what Adam wants, it's up to Chelsea and Dylan to decide.
Not to mention being a dad is far more than sharing blood
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:38 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:29 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:25 PM
Adam is going to change the name to Adam Jr watch
I doubt Chelsea & Dylan would allow that.

Terrence Connor McAvoy is the name on the birth certificate. :lolz
Dylan is going to find out it is not his child as will Adam. They baby will not have Dylan's last name once Adam becomes the legal father at some point in the story.

It will be very sad for Dylan, but happy for Adam.
It's not all about DNA. :winky
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Chylan marriage is a fraud it is probably going to get annuled by Avery then Adam is going claim his kid at least what I think the story is going
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:30 PM
Chelsea & Dylan with the birth certificate. They name the baby Terrence Connor McAvoy! :biglove

http://i40.tinypic.com/2i8bzau.jpg

Dylan & Connor bond while Chelsea rests. :heart

http://i43.tinypic.com/o0xl3o.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/a2c2o5.jpg

Adorable! :somuchlovesigh
Steve and that soft voice, those eyes, the love for Chelsea and the baby is just emanating from his entire being. Steve is really impressing me. He's a great actor. One of the most affecting actors on Y&R.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:43 PM
Chelsea & Dylan with the birth certificate. They name the baby Terrence Connor McAvoy! :biglove

Steve and that soft voice, those eyes, the love for Chelsea and the baby is just emanating from his entire being. Steve is really impressing me. He's a great actor. One of the most affecting actors on Y&R.
:LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:31 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:28 PM
Now if Dylan does forgive her, and they are co-parenting they still will probably change it because the last name of the child will be Newman, because well it is YR and the Newmans are the Newmans.
The last name will be McAvoy, as Chelsea is married to Dylan.

And even if she wasn't married to Dylan, it's her baby and she's not married to Adam, so it would be Lawson.
If they co-parent and everyone knows, Dylan's name will be removed from the birth certificate to make Adam the legal father. It is up to Adam and Chelsea as to whether the child will have her maiden name as a last name or Newman as a last name.

There are actual laws about sur names. Normally if a mom is single, she will fill out the birth certificate and that becomes the legal name. If the bio father wants his name as the sur name, and the mom does not agree, he has to go to court. Some states will then just put the surnames of both parents in alpha order with a hyphen.

Depending upon the state, a married woman's husband becomes the father if he is the bio or not. The bio father would have to submit a paternity test and then it can be changed via a lawyer.

Basically if the writers want to take that route, the baby could be Lawson-Newman. Dylan will be out of the loop even if he is the acting step dad.

Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 07:21 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:16 PM

Fuck off. That Delia shit was like 2 years ago. :lolz Since that one birthday party which was a plot point for Billy's Myanmar hiding the trailer story, the Newmans give no fucks about Chloe's brat. She's way more a part of Kevin Fisher's orbit.

Johnny is not a Newman. That bastard is a Lawson. He has no emotional connection to any Newmans.

Cassie is the only non-Newman kid who was central to that family. She is elevated because she had a special bond with each member of that family.
Nikki has a lot of scenes with Johnny and that scene with Victor was adorable.

Cassie was adopted by Nick, Johnny is adopted by Victoria. An adoption means you are the parent of a child.

A parent is the person that raises you and is responsible for your well being, does not have to be blood.
GMAB. Nikki had 1 or 2 scenes in the same room as Billy's brat. That is all. Don't exaggerate. That's nothing compared to Cassie.

Don't even compare Cassie and Johnny. Please! :lolz That's so fucking ridiculous. First of all, Bill Bell wrote Cassie's story and he made sure to establish a deep emotional bond between Cassie and Nick than was even more powerful than the one between Cassie and Sharon. The story was Nick falling in love with that little girl and learning how to be a father, and Cassie's yearning to be part of a real family and wanting Nick to accept her. It was beautiful story.

Johnny's story is a piece of shit that did nothing but degrade Victoria. :lolz It's all about Billy screwing up and sticking his dick inside Chelsea while drunk and propping Chelsea and giving her ties to everyone on canvas. Victoria was very much the outsider in that story and painted as the villain. And she still is. Johnny is BILLY'S son. Point. Blank. Period. The story is the bond between Billy and his boy. The writers wanted to give BILLY a male heir. It had NOTHING to do with Victoria. She's just the stupid chump who puts up with his cheating and out of wedlock bastard. She has no say and no importance to Johnny.

I get that Chelsea fans want HER children to be the only important ones on the show but let's not get it twisted. :lolz

Johnny is worthless to the Newmans. He is a Lawson/Abbott in mind, body and spirit. The writers made sure of it.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:43 PM

Did you watch him on GH, when baby Jake was born. OMG, the whole birth, Jason thinking he was not going to make it. Holding in the hospital. Then the stab to the heart when he had to hand him to Lucky because Liz wanted Lucky to be the dad, the look on his face. Steve rocked those scenes. The scene when Jason was holding Sam and Sonny's baby that died behind that screen, he is just really good with the babies and the kids.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Aug 10 2013, 07:21 PM

Nikki has a lot of scenes with Johnny and that scene with Victor was adorable.

Cassie was adopted by Nick, Johnny is adopted by Victoria. An adoption means you are the parent of a child.

A parent is the person that raises you and is responsible for your well being, does not have to be blood.
GMAB. Nikki had 1 or 2 scenes in the same room as Billy's brat. That is all. Don't exaggerate. That's nothing compared to Cassie.

Don't even compare Cassie and Johnny. Please! :lolz That's so fucking ridiculous. First of all, Bill Bell wrote Cassie's story and he made sure to establish a deep emotional bond between Cassie and Nick than was even more powerful than the one between Cassie and Sharon. The story was Nick falling in love with that little girl and learning how to be a father, and Cassie's yearning to be part of a real family and wanting Nick to accept her. It was beautiful story.

Johnny's story is a piece of shit that did nothing but degrade Victoria. :lolz It's all about Billy screwing up and sticking his dick inside Chelsea while drunk and propping Chelsea and giving her ties to everyone on canvas. Victoria was very much the outsider in that story and painted as the villain. And she still is. Johnny is BILLY'S son. Point. Blank. Period. The story is the bond between Billy and his boy. The writers wanted to give BILLY a male heir. It had NOTHING to do with Victoria. She's just the stupid chump who puts up with his cheating and out of wedlock bastard. She has no say and no importance to Johnny.

I get that Chelsea fans want HER children to be the only important ones on the show but let's not get it twisted. :lolz

Johnny is worthless to the Newmans. He is a Lawson/Abbott in mind, body and spirit. The writers made sure of it.
Ok you don't care for Johnny, but that actor baby is really cute.

Children under the age of two have very strict guidelines, so until the actor passes the age of two or they age the character, doubt you see him that much anyway. Does not matter what actor the baby is playing, child labor laws are the guideline.
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:49 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:28 PM
Now if Dylan does forgive her, and they are co-parenting they still will probably change it because the last name of the child will be Newman, because well it is YR and the Newmans are the Newmans.
The last name will be McAvoy, as Chelsea is married to Dylan.

And even if she wasn't married to Dylan, it's her baby and she's not married to Adam, so it would be Lawson.
If they co-parent and everyone knows, Dylan's name will be removed from the birth certificate to make Adam the legal father. It is up to Adam and Chelsea as to whether the child will have her maiden name as a last name or Newman as a last name.

There are actual laws about sur names. Normally if a mom is single, she will fill out the birth certificate and that becomes the legal name. If the bio father wants his name as the sur name, and the mom does not agree, he has to go to court. Some states will then just put the surnames of both parents in alpha order with a hyphen.

Depending upon the state, a married woman's husband becomes the father if he is the bio or not. The bio father would have to submit a paternity test and then it can be changed via a lawyer.

Basically if the writers want to take that route, the baby could be Lawson-Newman. Dylan will be out of the loop even if he is the acting step dad.
According to Wisconsin law, Dylan is the legal father. Chelsea married him and put his name on the birth certificate.

Adam would need to petition the courts for a paternity test if Chelsea does not consent. He has very little rights in this matter. The law favors the Mother and her husband (Dylan).
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

I can't find the Canadian show on YT does anyone know the channel? Thanks
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:57 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:52 PM

Ok you don't care for Johnny, but that actor baby is really cute.

Children under the age of two have very strict guidelines, so until the actor passes the age of two or they age the character, doubt you see him that much anyway. Does not matter what actor the baby is playing, child labor laws are the guideline.
Fine with me! I hope we never see that bastard on screen ever again! :lolz

I still don't understand why that worthless maggot was even written into the show since they have given Chelsea a Newman baby too a year after he was born.

I guess the writers just really wanted Billy to have a MALE heir to himself and to kick Victoria in the teeth yet again (since she was denied her own heir in Reed).
Quote Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2013, 08:58 PM
Aug 10 2013, 08:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepNow if Dylan does forgive her, and they are co-parenting they still will probably change it because the last name of the child will be Newman

According to Wisconsin law, Dylan is the legal father. Chelsea married him and put his name on the birth certificate.

Adam would need to petition the courts for a paternity test if Chelsea does not consent. He has very little rights in this matter. The law favors the Mother and her husband (Dylan).
Yep, ITA. ;yes
Quote Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Young & The Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply