Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossip Spoilers Spec and Bitchin' - Thread 987
Topic Started: Jan 27 2013, 12:42 AM (51,189 Views)
Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:21 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:20 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:18 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I wonder if they make RC EP and HW of GH like Monty was.
No clue. I am not sure if RC has interest in Producing
So did they not offer RC a job? I mean he lives in New york which is closer to Conneticut then FV is right now he was also OLTL writer.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:26 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:24 PM
DCGatorJax

Not the OP, but I cant imagine RC or FV being hardasses here. Nor do I think PP will be a hardass.

The reality is they all recognize that they need each other and have to play ball to get what they want. Yes, it will be difficult but I am certain that's what they are ironing out.
It's been worked out
Are you the one who said the characters are leaving?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Wait KSu dropped that Sonny/Conkate taped a love scene, how the hell was she allowed to drop that?
Goto Top

Unregistered

GH's going to be around next fall. That's already been decided. If ABC drops them mid 2014 PP is going to pick them right up. GH is about as safe as any soap can be into 2015..

FYI they aren't killing off Sam for Livvie. It's other way around.

The Nurse's Ball starts off fun but then turns into MC II.

See ya
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:27 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:20 PM

No clue. I am not sure if RC has interest in Producing
So did they not offer RC a job? I mean he lives in New york which is closer to Conneticut then FV is right now he was also OLTL writer.
No RC is not coming, not initially anyways. That could always change.
Goto Top

Unregistered

gemini
Jan 27 2013, 03:25 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:23 PM
How does FV leaving impact GF, KMc and TR returning?
IMO it wouldn't affect GF, but could affect any returns of the other two.
Speaking of GF , she has not taped much
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:19 PM
Jan 27 2013, 03:14 PM

ITA except when the ratings are in the toliet as long as ReRon can keep the ratings up his arrogant ass will be heralded as the best thing that happened to GH :lolz
The ratings will continue to be fine.

RC will continue to pull out stunts and GH will meet the numbers.

The ONLY thing that will change is if ABCD can get a VIABLE cheaper alternative. So far, they havent been able to do it.
Of course they will be fine its only four soaps its not like there is a whole lot of competition. But I do believe Ron #s can take a fall cuz I never say never...when his stunts run out and he has to depend on very good story...I didn't watch much of OLTL under his pen so I wouldn't know how good a writer he is...I only know his stint on GH
Goto Top

Unregistered

Maybe FV will be pulling double duty?
Goto Top

Sofia
Member Avatar
Credit Tumblr
I rather Ron go.
Josh Duhamel: 'This isn't right. You can't throw away what Greenlee and Leo built. You just can't do it. I don't care how badly you guys want to build Jake up. This isn't fair to what we've done.' I was bitter about it. I was bitter that they lowered my character to build up Laura and Jake's characters and make them look better.
Rebecca Budig on AMC Finale/Greenleo: You know how I wanted Leo to come back? I wanted him to be my ending. In the end, I wanted them to go off together.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:24 PM
DCGatorJax
Jan 27 2013, 03:18 PM

It really must be complicated concerning creative control, if that's what this is about. I mean you have to have the head writers working very closely together to make sure that the characters aren't in the same place at the same time, and are acting out the same storylines in both towns. Jolie can't be together in Llanview while John is hooking up with Sam. Same with tarly vs T&B.

And how often will they cross over? Of its frequent, then you are leaving leads without their significant others on either show.
Not the OP, but I cant imagine RC or FV being hardasses here. Nor do I think PP will be a hardass.

The reality is they all recognize that they need each other and have to play ball to get what they want. Yes, it will be difficult but I am certain that's what they are ironing out.
I think John, Todd, and Starr would be of more value to PP's OLTL than to GH. They did not increase ratings when they came, the vets did that, and all 3 could disappear and GH would go on without a glinch. Just write them going home and be done with them.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I hope FV is leaving!
Goto Top

gemini
Member Avatar
Robin Fan
Sofia
Frank is not going to leave right?
I'm not convinced he is. Though I'm not convinced the three actors are gone either.
RobinFan Always

Member of Britt's Bitches

AnnaDeadFF

McBain Fan

someone is going to have to start telling me when I can expect a realistic view of a soap or not. Cause when I want realism I'm told it's a soap and when I want soap I'm not realistic enough.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

I rather see RC leave than FV .
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sofia
Frank is not going to leave right?
I don't have that kind of luck :twisted
Goto Top

Unregistered

Jan 27 2013, 03:28 PM
Maybe FV will be pulling double duty?
No he isnt
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »