Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Start The Gossip 777
Topic Started: Sep 19 2012, 11:13 PM (49,587 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 08:29 AM
So Jasam kisses, and Sam off with John figuring out their GROWING feelings.

Then you have Liz doing something to hinder investigation.

They fucking threw Jiz under the bus.
They threw all of them under the bus IMO. But I've been saying that from jump with this quad. lol
Goto Top

Unregistered

10 bucks says Liz will still have Jason's respect and friendship and no one will treat her differently
Eh, I dont think so.

Especially not with Jason's exit.
Really? Wanna bet? :lolz
Goto Top

Unregistered

10 bucks says Liz will still have Jason's respect and friendship and no one will treat her differently
Eh, I dont think so.

Who cares about having that bastards respect. Him and wife live in glass houses.
Goto Top

Selena
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
If McSam talk about their 'growing feelings' and do nothing to act on it right after, then what's the point? :neutral
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 08:30 AM
Sep 20 2012, 08:28 AM
In the unmentionable, who says that about Liz, BH herself??????
Jeez, who cares? I say let Liz get payback for what Sam did to Jake. Then Liz fans can bitch like Jasam fans how she had to go under the bus for Jasam. I feel we are coming full circle here.
PEOPLE think Liz does something but she doesn't. ABCD has the spoiler that is Liz intentions what people think they are? SO I'm going with she doesn't do it.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Still don't get how Britt could have heard Patrick was single but not that he was widowed. Have the people at GH, except Pip, completely forgotten about Robin? It seems so strange to me if Britt asked around about his status that some gossipy nurse would say oh he is single but not add and yeah he was recently widowed because his wife blew up a lab in this very hospital. The nurse wouldn't even have to be gossipy as that just seems like info any normal person would add.

It also seems strange to me that Britt didn't seem to notice his wedding ring.
Maybe she has an agenda?
Goto Top

Marezi
Member Avatar
like father like son Not Jake
In the unmentionable, who says that about Liz, BH herself??????
Jeez, who cares? I say let Liz get payback for what Sam did to Jake. Then Liz fans can bitch like Jasam fans how she had to go under the bus for Jasam. I feel we are coming full circle here.
agree

it is all evens out it seems. LOL
"Hey don't call my nephew bald...he's follicly challenged!"'

Captain Caveman has spoken. Sam his woman. Sam listen to Jason. Jason man good. Sam woman bad. Caveman pulls Sam out by hair.

Just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Liz messing with paternity was clear as day months ago under RC's writing.

I never understood why some were so adamant it wouldnt happen. SB leaving is a favor to Liz. Because if he had stayed, she would have gone bat shit crazy.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Selena
Sep 20 2012, 08:31 AM
If McSam talk about their 'growing feelings' and do nothing to act on it right after, then what's the point? :neutral
This shit has been going on for months. I don't ever expect them to be paired. They seem to be in stall mode.
Goto Top

Sofia
Member Avatar
Credit Tumblr
Jason is not exactly going to threaten to kill Liz. He will probably understand how hard it was for her to do that.
Josh Duhamel: 'This isn't right. You can't throw away what Greenlee and Leo built. You just can't do it. I don't care how badly you guys want to build Jake up. This isn't fair to what we've done.' I was bitter about it. I was bitter that they lowered my character to build up Laura and Jake's characters and make them look better.
Rebecca Budig on AMC Finale/Greenleo: You know how I wanted Leo to come back? I wanted him to be my ending. In the end, I wanted them to go off together.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

You got it. It'll be because she couldn't lose him, I was raped, I lost Jake...I lost Lucky...I lost everything...blah, blah, blah! Poor Liz! Oh me, oh my.
Jason:"that's ok...I understand"
Yup. Cause I have no doubt in my mind Jason or anyone else other then Sam or Carly will scream at her. Jason will make excuses for her. I have no doubt about it
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 08:31 AM
Eh, I dont think so.

Really? Wanna bet? :lolz
Sure, what you got to put up for collateral?

Because Im owed someone's house who told me that Liz would NEVER ever be near paternity :lolz
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 20 2012, 08:32 AM
Liz messing with paternity was clear as day months ago under RC's writing.

I never understood why some were so adamant it wouldnt happen. SB leaving is a favor to Liz. Because if he had stayed, she would have gone bat shit crazy.
Some you are banking she actually goes through with it?
Goto Top

Unregistered

When Connie asked Johnny to think about her proposal she meant that literally. When Connie walks down the aisle she is already married to Johnny.

Sam hears Liz confess that Jason is looking for Sam's not dead baby

Jason is the BM and Olivia is the moh.

Patrick spends his date talking about his not dead wife

Goto Top

Priscilla
Member Avatar
Lovely Birdie
Jennifer
Sep 20 2012, 08:21 AM
Sep 20 2012, 08:20 AM
Priscilla
Sep 20 2012, 08:19 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
:lolz :lolz
I hope he strips to Macho Man :lolz
I dont wanna see half naked mac :lolz
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »