Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Start the Gossip 377
Topic Started: Feb 27 2012, 02:56 PM (49,137 Views)
Unregistered

HNY

If RC doesn't care so much about couples, does that mean that Jasam and Lante are not ensured of gettng their happy endings? Or is it only Scrubs he doesn't care about? It seems to me he must like J&R because he is really undermining Scrubs with Jason now.

Also, why is the reunion of LL2 important then if he doesn't care about couples?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 28 2012, 12:11 AM
Feb 28 2012, 12:06 AM
Brooke
Feb 28 2012, 12:03 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Im just telling you what happened.

Some troll followed them to pick on them there. The majority decided spam was not what they wanted all night. So they left.

You can have the board back or not. I dont know why it's so important to harrass this one group. I guess people get bored.
What are you, their spokesperson? :aliencool :lolz
Nope, just answering questions.

I dont know why bored little assholes wanted to follow this group around. I guess, because they are bored little assholes.

Well, they dont need that board. They can easily move, TI can still post, info will still be out there and the only one out of luck is the bored little assholes with nobody to harasss.
Goto Top

Unregistered

HNY,

Will liz get a romantic pairing with matt or Ewen?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 28 2012, 12:12 AM
Feb 28 2012, 12:09 AM
Feb 28 2012, 12:07 AM
So if they are moving Sam on then I bet Burton is gone and they are chem testing Sam .
They arent moving Sam on ;;lol
You don't know that. Nobody does.
I posted about Sam/Ewen scenes increasing and not even my source believes Jasam are ending.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Denny
Feb 28 2012, 12:05 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepmy record straight,

I am restating (as was the case with The Tale of Two Todds) RC's top priority is resolving a mystery; how, what, why and whom happened to Robin.

I clarified RC, unlike prior regimes, very much values Robin's legacy as a Scorpio. As the risk of upsetting Patrick/Robin fans, that is a sentiment I heard KMc shares.

I never stated RC was not planning on a Patrick/Robin reunion.

I did state Patrick/Robin will not share any "immediate" reunion.

I did state KMc was swayed for a return visit. Anyone who tells you that visit/reunion is already scripted would be misleading you. RC is still working out which of his three endings can logistically be worked out. RC always dreams big. It it FV's job to yank him back to budgetary earth.

As for comparing Patrick/Elizabeth to Rex/Aubrey? I feel a more apt analogy is Blair/"Todd" in the wake of Tea's "death."

Patrick's grief will re-spark Elizabeth's memories of Lucky's "death." Some clues are being dropped and much setup work going on if you listen very closely. And the setup work is not for a Patrick/Elizabeth love affair.

In closing, do not be misled into believing what you are seeing onscreen currently is totally indicative of RC's priorities and where you will see characters say in 1-2 months down the road.
Aren't Blair and Todd together?

Sorry first impressions are everything. RC lost me out of the gate.
Todd and Blair are like Sonny and Carly. They have broken up countless times.

That is usually indicative of soulmates on a soap.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Brooke
Feb 28 2012, 12:07 AM
Feb 28 2012, 12:06 AM
Brooke

BROOK...PLEASE respond. Did you close your board down?
no
I can't get into it now. It's requiring a user name, etc. I have been an anon since you opened the board. I LOVED it. Why can't I get on now? tia
Goto Top

Unregistered

JuDoLanteFan
Feb 28 2012, 12:10 AM
Feb 28 2012, 12:00 AM
Feb 27 2012, 11:59 PM

Well Jasam fans were given teh middle finger here, what's the difference?
Who gave them the middle finger?
The mods.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 28 2012, 12:01 AM
Brooke
Feb 27 2012, 11:59 PM

They already moved posters to a new board.

The only reason they were posting there was because some had friends who were RPs there. But you can have back the board and leave it be empty. It's not like it hurts them.
So there is a super secret board now? What is the criteria for joining?
yeah, where is this board?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 28 2012, 12:08 AM

Um. No.

Most of the time is just people posting stupid shit and smiley back and forth to each other. Until someone has a dissenting opinion and its all ganged up upon to follow the mod.
Why the fuck do you care what the fuck they do? Seriously?

Stay here. Why the fuck do you need to follow them around if you dont like it there?
Why are you so testy about my opinion? :confused
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why does it bother you so much that some fans of GH are actually happy? :neutral
brooks board every time I have gone there it is jasam gush and liz and Liaison fan bashing.
it's a free for all. if it's not for you, dont go. Why the fuck do you care?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Feb 28 2012, 12:14 AM

You don't know that. Nobody does.
I posted about Sam/Ewen scenes increasing and not even my source believes Jasam are ending.
Great now more sam/Ewen scenes along with kate/Ewen yet hardly any liz/Ewen :sigh
Goto Top

Unregistered

RosaxieFan
Feb 28 2012, 12:13 AM
JuDoLanteFan

Here? Noone. And I'm a Jasam fan myself.
actually a lot of things happened directly through dm's and many basically did get the middle finger
Okay and that is why they are called DM's. Because they are private. Oh wait, they aren't anymore because people posted them at the other board to mock this board but the continues to post here. It's weird to me, that's all.

And the mods here have always tried to keep this place peaceful.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why does it bother you so much that some fans of GH are actually happy? :neutral
brooks board every time I have gone there it is jasam gush and liz and Liaison fan bashing.
Eh...same shit here only the opposite. And please don't tell me this place hasn't hit the hate button for DAYS. Now it's Liz's turn. I'm sure those RPs will take a break, too.

If people don't like that board, why go there?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Piz trolls posted fake call sheets
Goto Top

Unregistered

Denny
Oh sweet :) I haven't been visiting this board as much lately, the show sounds dreadful. I'm really not interested in Jason and The Brain, SnC plus OLTLers (hate, hate, hate, hate Jason).

And as for AS? No I didn't see the picture of her with JC at the Oscars, but I did see a picture of her with JC somewhere else and does that woman ever age, lol? No clue how long they've been together, but it's good to see her out and about. That is so cute that he dipped her, lol, thanks for sharing.
-SB/AW anon
I'm glad she's found happiness. her previous longtime partner ran off with all her savings.

Asswipe
:eek

I didn't know that, wow, that totally sucks :(

Well that makes me equally happy that she's found a better catch, good on AS.
-SB anon
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »