Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Legacy of Artim/ Final Farewell
Topic Started: April 2 2013, 02:33 AM (3,152 Views)
Eric

lol.. you think you could say this and get away with it? you fucking cocksucker piece of shit man. i haven't been on this shitty ass website for weeks.. but i always got my ears to the streets.. fucking cocksucker.. go jack off with icy hot? do you get pussy? i get pussy. suck chodes.

nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Artim_Guy
April 2 2013, 02:44 AM
holy shit some people salty they didn't get a shoutout. lmao. this community gets more immature every year. which makes me wonder when i played runescape with ya'll, were you guys like 8 or 9 years old? hahaha.
lol.. you think you could say this and get away with it? you fucking cocksucker piece of shit man. i haven't been on this shitty ass website for weeks.. but i always got my ears to the streets.. fucking cocksucker.. go jack off with icy hot? do you get pussy? i get pussy. suck chodes.

nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Bbm1
April 9 2013, 06:02 PM
Erics even more of a shithead now than when I left.

Hi JakeV
pls no your opinion matters so much to me :-(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Locked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Eric
April 10 2013, 07:39 PM
Locked.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · CWC Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: