Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Legacy of Artim/ Final Farewell
Topic Started: April 2 2013, 02:33 AM (3,300 Views)
Artim_Guy
Member Avatar

Well Guys.. It's time to finally cut the cord. I started Runescape when I was about 13 years old. My friend showed me it. But now it's time to officially be done. (lol I've been done since 06, but i fucking still lurk this forum so i mean i'm finally done lurking and keeping up with the community) I've had great times... I really did. Runescape was so much of my childhood in a way. I regret it somewhat, lol. I mean I could have fucking been a beast at baseball if it wasn't for me spending so much time playing this shitty game lmao.. but back then it wasn't shitty to me. It was fun, mainly because of the community. I'm 19 years old now, growing up in a crazy world. Life's changing, new friends, new roles, new responsibilities. I just want to say thanks. World 44. Flip, jugernaut, goku, slayer, dirk, suzi, yogoshi, flare, tz, flip, kura, ppa, orangedude1, cjvegas, man dylanj, umm who else, so many fucking people, bat, and those cwg haters... Ya'lls name are still with me 6 years later. It's kind of crazy because I never think about runescape besides but like maybe once a month lol. But somehow those names stick with me.

Ultma2 i forgot you sorry i'm high as fuck.

But really guys. thanks for everything.I'm serious about this topic. I'll be around to read responses for a day or so, but then I'm officially done. What will you remember about me?

-artim

p.s. i'm high but this was really sentimental and from the heart, i know it's cool to troll me, but let this be serious please i only ever have asked one thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Artim_Guy
Member Avatar

i forgot jakev. man sorry bro you my nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

fuck you

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

lol.. you think you could say this and get away with it? you fucking cocksucker piece of shit man. i haven't been on this shitty ass website for weeks.. but i always got my ears to the streets.. fucking cocksucker.. go jack off with icy hot? do you get pussy? i get pussy. suck chodes.

nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tanner
Member Avatar
It's the boots.

fall in a hole and die
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Artim_Guy
Member Avatar

holy shit some people salty they didn't get a shoutout. lmao. this community gets more immature every year. which makes me wonder when i played runescape with ya'll, were you guys like 8 or 9 years old? hahaha.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Artim_Guy
April 2 2013, 02:44 AM
holy shit some people salty they didn't get a shoutout. lmao. this community gets more immature every year. which makes me wonder when i played runescape with ya'll, were you guys like 8 or 9 years old? hahaha.
lol.. you think you could say this and get away with it? you fucking cocksucker piece of shit man. i haven't been on this shitty ass website for weeks.. but i always got my ears to the streets.. fucking cocksucker.. go jack off with icy hot? do you get pussy? i get pussy. suck chodes.

nigga.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Venomspitta
Member Avatar
TRADE EVERYONE

ol.. you think you could say this and get away with it? you fucking cocksucker piece of shit man. i haven't been on this shitty ass website for weeks.. but i always got my ears to the streets.. fucking cocksucker.. go jack off with icy hot? do you get pussy? i get pussy. suck chodes.

nigga.
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Artim_Guy
Member Avatar

damn yo. I really left a legacy niggas quoting me like I'm a God or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Artim_Guy
Member Avatar

Artim_Guy
April 2 2013, 02:50 AM
damn yo. I really left a legacy niggas quoting me like I'm a god or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CWC Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: