Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
EOCW
Topic Started: December 31 2012, 02:03 AM (21,117 Views)
Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

speechless
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

KeNNy
December 31 2012, 10:25 AM
let it die
my nigga kenny the only person here with sense
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

thumbsdown
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

poker or nothing
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

Leif
December 31 2012, 06:24 PM
im not tryin 2 start flame or anything, just wanna know somethin

why are you creating this server just to play cws? was it really part of your lives that much? i just wanna hear some reasons
my nigga leif on that real nigga talk shit. i've been wondering the same thing. i don't have enough left in me to carry this stupid fuck on my back on a private server
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

see, the thing is, people didn't play cw with their spare time lol. They moved around things in their real life, probably far more important things, such as studying for college or being with friends, to stay up till 3 in the morning trying to find 2v2/3v3's. So don't start with the spare time theory because we all know it's bullshit. By all means, you're entitled to do whatever the fuck you want to do with your life but if you've been given the opportunity to move on from this game and focus on the real world, why not actually do that? No point holding onto the past when you can grow into the future. Yeah, we all enjoyed the game for many years but i know most of you are grown ass fucking people, stop playing games all day and go make something of yourself. But whatever, not even going to continue trying to make my point because you guys are obviously set on playing castle wars so badly. Good luck with It I guess.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

not your bro you stupid foreign fuck lol just pointing out the obvious. wasn't even taking shots at you but obviously you're getting a bit butthurt with all my talk so i guess i can switch gears up on this
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

then why make a stupid remark? i was trying to drop this whole thing all together because no matter what i say, as obvious, it wont change anything. guess that's what happens when you get addicted to something, just can't give it up and will adapt if needed. & as i said before, they're entitled to do whatever they want, it's their life, their own choices they'll have to deal with. just saying, if you're given the chance at something better then wasting time on the computer, why not take advantage of it? just doesn't make any sense to me, but hey, what do i know
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

Leif
December 31 2012, 07:10 PM
Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:48 PM
Leif
December 31 2012, 06:42 PM
Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:37 PM
Might check it out sometime.

Don't see the big deal, i'm sure most of us have replaced rs with something different that is probably just as unproductive. People on their high horses after not playing rs for 2 months and pretending like they didn't play it for years. If people want to play cws on a private server in their spare time then that's their business i don't see it as any different than playing other games in your free time.
but surely its only natural to ask why some people will go the extra mile for something so little? why replicate something that wont ever match the original?
Maybe it was little to you but to others it was big. I have no idea the amount of time and effort people spent to make this but again that's their business? And we don't really know if it matches the original or not, sounds like it could in the future.
yes it all comes down 2 the fact that niggas can do whatever the fuck niggas do. so yes im wrong in a sense but that doesnt stop me from wondering. im just trying to see their thinking in the whole situation. possibly totti is right and these niggas will be the next big gaming corp. in which congrats to them, but here and now im just intrigued to see them pushing so much for something so superficial. but thats all fuck it
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Clan Recruitment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: