Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
EOCW
Topic Started: December 31 2012, 02:03 AM (21,453 Views)
Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

im not tryin 2 start flame or anything, just wanna know somethin

why are you creating this server just to play cws? was it really part of your lives that much? i just wanna hear some reasons
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

Shick
December 31 2012, 06:31 PM
Leif
December 31 2012, 06:24 PM
im not tryin 2 start flame or anything, just wanna know somethin

why are you creating this server just to play cws? was it really part of your lives that much? i just wanna hear some reasons
Why do I or anyone else need to give you reasons? Nice ego, take your bullshit elsewhere.
i didnt say you needed 2, i was just wondering because i woulda felt bad for calling you a fucking loser without giving u a chance 2 defend urself

but i guess some things dont work out the way u plan it
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

Totti
December 31 2012, 06:36 PM
wouldn't you be surprised to see teenagers remake what Jagex ruined?
it's a whole new world, why not explore
good point
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:37 PM
Might check it out sometime.

Don't see the big deal, i'm sure most of us have replaced rs with something different that is probably just as unproductive. People on their high horses after not playing rs for 2 months and pretending like they didn't play it for years. If people want to play cws on a private server in their spare time then that's their business i don't see it as any different than playing other games in your free time.
nobody was really making a big deal out of it. i asked a simple question and got a snide remark back. Indeed it isnt anyones business of what others do but surely its only natural to ask why some people will go the extra mile for something so little? why replicate something that wont ever match the original?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:48 PM
Leif
December 31 2012, 06:42 PM
Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:37 PM
Might check it out sometime.

Don't see the big deal, i'm sure most of us have replaced rs with something different that is probably just as unproductive. People on their high horses after not playing rs for 2 months and pretending like they didn't play it for years. If people want to play cws on a private server in their spare time then that's their business i don't see it as any different than playing other games in your free time.
but surely its only natural to ask why some people will go the extra mile for something so little? why replicate something that wont ever match the original?
Maybe it was little to you but to others it was big. I have no idea the amount of time and effort people spent to make this but again that's their business? And we don't really know if it matches the original or not, sounds like it could in the future.
yes it all comes down 2 the fact that niggas can do whatever the fuck niggas do. so yes im wrong in a sense but that doesnt stop me from wondering. im just trying to see their thinking in the whole situation. possibly totti is right and these niggas will be the next big gaming corp. in which congrats to them, but here and now im just intrigued to see them pushing so much for something so superficial. but thats all fuck it
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

god there is so much fucking down syndrome in here i can feel it in my 8 inch cock
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Leif
Member Avatar
r0fl

Kat
January 4 2013, 12:16 PM
Hiii shawnnnnnn <3333333333333
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
are you gonna come live with me yet
shut up bitch
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Clan Recruitment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: