Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
EOCW
Topic Started: December 31 2012, 02:03 AM (21,412 Views)
Zim
Member Avatar

gl
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zim
Member Avatar

There comes a point where you can express your opinion but it's another to talk down on people because you think that not playing this game makes you more of a person or have more of a life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zim
Member Avatar

Poetic Papa
January 4 2013, 02:57 AM
Zim
January 4 2013, 02:45 AM
There comes a point where you can express your opinion but it's another to talk down on people because you think that not playing this game makes you more of a person or have more of a life.
i'm really not talking down on anyone. i'm saying that there's a beginning and end to everything. castle wars died so why keep trying to hard to keep playing it? we've grown up adapting to enjoy different things. i can guarantee you probably played with toys when you were younger but do you still play with toys with your like 18? no, you don't. you moved on. same goes with runescape. we all had our fair share of playing that game, some played more extensively then others. whether you like it or not, that game is dead. find something new and more productive to invest so much time into. so many more things to enjoy in life then being on that game all day lol but by all means, keep doing what you're doing
Personally not going to play it but you're just assuming that people are going to spend too much time on it. If this were some forum for dealing with gaming addictions and that everyone on here had a problem then sure your advice would be welcome. But it's not and no one here has the right to really criticise others for pursuing what they find fun and worthwhile. You can say that you're just expressing your opinion and not criticising/talking down on people but it's implied. There's no hiding it really.

But meh, I suppose it's why they have their own forums. Who'd thought CWC would be the place this gets negative comments from.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zim
Member Avatar

Geoff Power
January 4 2013, 03:04 AM
Shut up Zim. Go edit videos and walk your kangaroo idiot.
I haven't seen a kangaroo outside of a zoo in my entire life...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Zim
Member Avatar

AintNoPicnic
January 4 2013, 03:18 AM
how about both of you, actually, all three of you (Tim included) give me a blowjob right this fucking second
How'd it go again? If someone chooses to be 1st in line and you manage to blow your load the other 2 in line don't have to? We need Miles to clarify.
Edited by Zim, January 4 2013, 03:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Clan Recruitment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: