Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
EOCW
Topic Started: December 31 2012, 02:03 AM (21,394 Views)
Lemon

Might check it out sometime.

Don't see the big deal, i'm sure most of us have replaced rs with something different that is probably just as unproductive. People on their high horses after not playing rs for 2 months and pretending like they didn't play it for years. If people want to play cws on a private server in their spare time then that's their business i don't see it as any different than playing other games in your free time.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Leif
December 31 2012, 06:42 PM
Lemon
December 31 2012, 06:37 PM
Might check it out sometime.

Don't see the big deal, i'm sure most of us have replaced rs with something different that is probably just as unproductive. People on their high horses after not playing rs for 2 months and pretending like they didn't play it for years. If people want to play cws on a private server in their spare time then that's their business i don't see it as any different than playing other games in your free time.
but surely its only natural to ask why some people will go the extra mile for something so little? why replicate something that wont ever match the original?
Maybe it was little to you but to others it was big. I have no idea the amount of time and effort people spent to make this but again that's their business? And we don't really know if it matches the original or not, sounds like it could in the future.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Poetic Papa
December 31 2012, 06:47 PM
No point holding onto the past when you can grow into the future.
ur so deep bro

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Butthurt about what? I highly doubt i'm going to play this cws thing but if people want to then who cares what they do.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

leave my 4skin outta this

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

slayer comes on msn for 5 secs just to get my name n edit sumhin

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Clan Recruitment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: