Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
k crashers k come out now
Topic Started: December 5 2012, 11:29 PM (8,553 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi m8s tis my 1st time wit account on cwc m8s i jus wanted 2 post here but now im approved theres whole buncha topics haha m8s
neways m8s gud 2 c sum ppl crashed on ther lvl 3s on my temporary leave of absence
i bet daz was soft as fuk tho m8s
haha neways m8s
ps. wats this priv serv i herd about m8s ne info 4 me i want 2 play 2
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Geoff Power
December 29 2012, 06:00 AM
No offense bro but you are the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion
so... she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piņata. Only you survived and that's how you ended
up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your
face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket
over your head or something. peace.
let it all out m8
let the anger engulf u hahahaha m8
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

southern_swagger
December 29 2012, 01:54 PM
many popsters poping all over boardings trying to reinvent castle war ... to bring an improved one that will discover the past...

THOSE ARE ALL SCAMBAG FILTS AND LIERS AND VIRUS SITE PUSHERS WHO TRY TO BRING BACK 2006 !

friends...i got there BECAUSE I WASNT LOOKING FOR IT...I WAS! IT...I MADE WAVES FOR I DIDNT TRY TO MAKE MYSELF INTO CASTEL WAR GENIOUS BUT INSTED SPITTED T R U T H NONE STOP WRITING WHAT KNOWN NOW AS HISTORY

as i always say...

and listen carefully,,

ONLY A SMALL LIMITED NUMBER OF GLOBAL/INTERNATIONAL FELLAS ARE ALLOWED HERE,,THEY ARE BEST OF THE BEST,,THEY PROVIDE QUALTIY AND TOP OF THE TOP SKILLS ,, THIS SITE IS NOT! FOR PROFIT ,, THIS SITE SERVE A PURPOSE AND IS SUPPORTED BY A NUMBER OF GOVERMENTS FOR THE EDUCATION AND THE EXPLENATION AND THE REVELATION OF T R U T H,,

god bless,,

southern_swagger approved
m8 i read alot of ur posts wat the fuk r u tryin 2 say m8 i canot understand nethin u say
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

comit
December 29 2012, 08:26 AM
im a cocksucker and im shit at cw
m8! wat a thing 2 say
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kat
December 29 2012, 07:56 AM
I'M A SLUT
m8?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

James
December 29 2012, 07:35 AM
lol u retarded m8, you know what i mean m8, shut the fuck up m8, sup m8

what you going to do m8? let out the heat m8
u aint bout dat life m8
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ps m8s weres mike leader of cwl needa rile him up some
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: