Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
What was your IP back in the day? (castlewars)
Topic Started: November 20 2012, 06:18 PM (3,207 Views)
Lost
Member Avatar
In highschool, I was no fan of mathematics i prefer the acrobatics the lyrical gymnastics

Callum
November 22 2012, 04:01 PM
Lost
November 22 2012, 04:05 AM
You didn't start cwing till 2011 though
yes

FootBALL is life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

duffman 420
Member Avatar
I'm simply the best.

i was a .1 in early 2007 when i was running with cwg and ze when i opened cwp about a month later i got a new ip and was like .176 but i remember playing like such a beast back then when id manual cast i didnt even know ip did anything if you look at some of my old cwp vids its why we raped so hard i was .1 pid cading with boss rightclicks

imo some of those ip people were shit and all ip

i know when we were warring cwf the whole reason why we didnt win all those wars was because they ip'd us so hard no .0's vs all .0's

time to hate on clans

cwf were all .0 all sucked except for the few people who were SUPER pro and carried the shit people hd brian etc etc

cwg were all .1 or .2 i never fucking ever got the flag fuck you guys best games ever vs alot of these guys but also they were major faggots but didnt ip change as hard as cwf but were still filthy ip changing scum

100p euros cant even begin with it they can all be .2 and piss me off

cwl euros that can .0 teale edden

my cwp we had like 6 people who ip changed outta a over 100 memberslist still fucked everyone up hardcore but couldnt get a legit war with cwf or cwg because of crashers and then when the epic cwp cwg war was supposed to happen god amen became a faggot and then 40 people quit and we couldnt war

miles cwp we had like 15 people who ip changed outta like 40 members

c_w #3 all .1 because it was cwg's top players since cwg died

cwt all ip changers all of em

cant think of another clan that was big enough back then to talk about
Lookin for cw vids? check out : http://www.youtube.com/user/duffman42o

fight my brutes at :
http://smalldick420.mybrute.com
http://cwp-is-da-best.mybrute.com
http://angri-duff.mybrute.com

i flame
Posted Image

NewCW
Member Avatar
Hang Loose!

I usually would have a high divisible, but for like a month I had a divisible .44, then for two days I had a divisible .7, I was so sad when I lost it. :'(

daman

ip changed like every 3 days and i couldnt do anything about it
had a .1 most of the time tho

Lost
Member Avatar
In highschool, I was no fan of mathematics i prefer the acrobatics the lyrical gymnastics

2strong

FootBALL is life.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

duffman 420
November 22 2012, 07:27 PM
i was a .1 in early 2007 when i was running with cwg and ze when i opened cwp about a month later i got a new ip and was like .176 but i remember playing like such a beast back then when id manual cast i didnt even know ip did anything if you look at some of my old cwp vids its why we raped so hard i was .1 pid cading with boss rightclicks

imo some of those ip people were shit and all ip

i know when we were warring cwf the whole reason why we didnt win all those wars was because they ip'd us so hard no .0's vs all .0's

time to hate on clans

cwf were all .0 all sucked except for the few people who were SUPER pro and carried the shit people hd brian etc etc

cwg were all .1 or .2 i never fucking ever got the flag fuck you guys best games ever vs alot of these guys but also they were major faggots but didnt ip change as hard as cwf but were still filthy ip changing scum

100p euros cant even begin with it they can all be .2 and piss me off

cwl euros that can .0 teale edden

my cwp we had like 6 people who ip changed outta a over 100 memberslist still fucked everyone up hardcore but couldnt get a legit war with cwf or cwg because of crashers and then when the epic cwp cwg war was supposed to happen god amen became a faggot and then 40 people quit and we couldnt war

miles cwp we had like 15 people who ip changed outta like 40 members

c_w #3 all .1 because it was cwg's top players since cwg died

cwt all ip changers all of em

i was cwf best player

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

Nomorehackin
Member Avatar

duffman 420
November 22 2012, 07:27 PM
z4l
Posted Image

Zeeny
flarestar <3

i was a strong .13 lmao i ipd it up in cwg events w157

any1 remember austin callin isp to change ip l000000l
Edited by Zeeny, November 22 2012, 09:51 PM.

V ct0r
Member Avatar

the best ip I ever got was a .14 and beat everybody for those 4 days, never got an ip third number divisible by 8 ever again. Busta had the only .0 in all of hialeah. Worst part about it was the .0's would still spear me for the flag even tho i had like a 161.100 or something lol
Without "ME", your clan is only "AWESO".

AintNoPicnic
Member Avatar
This Aint No Picnic BITCH

.11 for a long time then .6
Scoring Vid
Defending
Cw Vid 6
Call Of Duty
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Castle Wars Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: