Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
John
Topic Started: September 11 2012, 02:22 AM (1,411 Views)
Eric

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Venomspitta
Member Avatar
TRADE EVERYONE

WHAT A DOUCHEBAG
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Posted Image

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

wut
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Cwc died a long time ago, no point introducing yourself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

eric l000000000000000000000000l
Posted Image

Eric

PING PONG
September 11 2012, 03:04 AM
Cwc died a long time ago, no point introducing yourself.
SALVETE HOMOSEXUALES.
MIHI NOMEN IOANNES EST ET VERO QUOSQUE VESTRUM ODIO. EXTRA OMNES PINGUES TARDATI MISERABILESQUE ESTIS QUI OMNIA PUNCTA TEMPORIS DIEI OBSERVANDO STULTAS PICTURAS CONSUMITIS. OMNIA MALA IN MUNDO ESTIS. VERITAS UNQUAM CARPSERITISNE CUNNUM? COGITO PERRIDICULUM GENTES RIDENDUM PROPTER VESTRAS INSECURITATES EST SED EUM NOVIS GRADIS PORTATIS. HOC PEIUS QUAM MASTURBANDO PICTURIS IN VULTU-LIBRO EST.
NOLITE ALIENIGENA ESSE. MELIORE IACULO ME FERIATE. QUASI PERFECTUS SUM. DUX LEGIONIS IX FUI ET TRANS FLUVIUM RUBICONEM MEUM EXERCITUM DUXI. QUIS LUDOS LUDITIS SI “MASTURBATIONEM NUDIS IAPONIENSIBUS COLORATIS PUELLIS” EXCLUDITIS? PULCHRAS AES CARPO ET RAUCAM LUPAM HABEO (MODO FELLATIONEM MIHI DONAVIT. MERDA TAM DENARII). EXTRA OMNES HOMOSEXUALES ESTIS ET MORTEM VOLUNTARIAM FACERE DEBETIS. BENIGNE AUDITIS.
PICTURA PERIDONEA: EGO ET LUPA MEA

Lost
Member Avatar
In highschool, I was no fan of mathematics i prefer the acrobatics the lyrical gymnastics

nice Latin.

FootBALL is life.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Unfortunately he forgot a period at the end of that interesting read. Lost all his credibility with that mistake \\
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric

nah uh

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ya uh
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: