Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Crasher Info - Need your help
Topic Started: June 18 2012, 05:34 AM (13,145 Views)
BadassWolfy
Member Avatar

Why are you getting upset over crashing, your obviously doing something wrong for people to be able to find you on a world. Just be more discreate about it. Or better yet have some anti crashers with you.
Motto's

~ Old School Is The Only School ~
~ Kuwa Chanya ~ (means be happy/posative!)

Heres the link to my youtube channel ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/user/BadassWolfy?feature=guide

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Daz lolo

didint know trolling is a crime
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

comit

You get accused because you admit it?If that's your way to joke then it's your fault child
Offline Profile Goto Top

BadassWolfy
Member Avatar

I like daz:3
Motto's

~ Old School Is The Only School ~
~ Kuwa Chanya ~ (means be happy/posative!)

Heres the link to my youtube channel ^.^ http://www.youtube.com/user/BadassWolfy?feature=guide

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Daz lolo

ive never admitted to it neither is there proof i just joke around and troll but alright
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kingmdatta
Member Avatar
KmD

Closed for now - This is causing too much drama. If you have proof of anyone crashing then make a thread or pm me to reopen this thread.
Posted Image

RIP old CwL - Feb 2007 - 17th April 2011
CwL member from May 2008 - Current
RIP CwE - May 2007 - March 2008
CwE member from May 2007 - March 2008

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Best team mate/assistant of '09

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

P E A C E
June 21 2012, 04:55 PM
Lemon
June 21 2012, 11:53 AM
ZE Founder
June 21 2012, 11:43 AM
What this community "CAN DO" is adopt a very similar "community set of Rules" like the RSB Ladders have adopted and agreed to.
Each clan is responsible for it's members actions. If they cheat, stack or even "Flame" during an official war the entire clan loses the official war and are disgraced. This "forces leaders" to reprimand and even Ban those who continue of crashing, cheating and causing problems.
I'm sure a similar rule can be agreed upon, and Enforced if the community deems it so.
Don't think you know cwc well if you think that will work. So many reasons why that wouldn't work but i cba typing them.
Negativity coming from players like yourself is the only reason it hasn't been done.
The only reason? Dang that sounds like a challenge.

There are so many reasons why something like this won't work.

1. Leaders will never agree to a set of rules
2. There is no1 neutral enough to even make these rules
3. There is no1 neutral/respected enough to enforce these rules
4. Crashers can be clanless
5. Lvl 3 crashers are hard to identify, infact basically impossible without a confession (even then they can pretend they were joking)
6. People interpret flame differently, 1 person will think its flame another will think its not. Imagine the drama of giving a clan a loss due to members flaming.
7. I doubt crashers care if they get kicked from their clans else they wouldn't be crashing in the first place.
8. There aren't enough clans to just exile 1 from cwc totally (no pun intended), if they were to break the rules.

And that's just off the top of my head..

I've seen so many people try to fix cwc. I used to be like you peace and hate when people would be like oh this wont work bla bla. But we've all seen people like draco/kura/nasir/dark/songs fail in making cwc better. That's not their fault at all and those people mentioned were all respected but eventually they gave up cause its impossible. So if you think cwc can be fixed by 'ze something's' magic idea, where he lists 'stacking' as a breakable rule, will work then you can have fun with that.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lemon

Better reopen even though i was typing b4 kmd closed

Offline Profile Goto Top

P E A C E
Member Avatar

Thanks for clarifying Lemon. It makes much more sense and isn't as frustrating when someone cares enough to explain why something won't work than just saying "Won't work."

Oh well.

Go ahead and keep this closed though.
Edited by P E A C E, June 21 2012, 05:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kingmdatta
Member Avatar
KmD

Posted Image

The image from screenshot:

Posted Image
Posted Image

RIP old CwL - Feb 2007 - 17th April 2011
CwL member from May 2008 - Current
RIP CwE - May 2007 - March 2008
CwE member from May 2007 - March 2008

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Best team mate/assistant of '09

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CWC Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: