Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Crasher Info - Need your help
Topic Started: June 18 2012, 05:34 AM (13,089 Views)
P E A C E
Member Avatar

I am absolutely sick of all the crashing going on. I can't even have a simple 2v2 without getting crashed these days. My clan is almost always crashed at events and I really want to get to the bottom of all this and need your help to do so.

If you have any more info on crashers, please post it here so we can get to the bottom of this.

Known Crasher List
1. Tbone / Team Rihanna
2. Marik Ray (confirmed owner is Tbone)
3. Betterpayme - not associated with tbone/antipas/mlg
4. Plinkerman (Confirmed to be shared with Tbone)
5. daz m8s (not daz)
6. Alex9070 - (not to be confused with Alex9060) - owner unknown
7. ecaep - owner unknown
8. crash4cashh
9. Fr4sh D
10. Just Mud
11. GG Pixels
12. Mrrsunshine
13. Top - ex-crasher. quit rs
14. 5ft bong - antipas
15. Gamer King50 - antipas
16. Lispinator - same owner as betterpayme

It seems that fingers are being pointed everywhere and no one is 100% sure who is crashing. If we all put our bits and pieces of information together, maybe we can figure out who owns these accounts and ban them from the forums and ventrilo.

** Wa R L O K and I requested that a CWC mod/admin IP Ban Tbone from Ventrilo. Still waiting for a mod to carry through with this request.
Edited by P E A C E, June 18 2012, 11:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dann
Member Avatar

gj peace, hopfully we can get this under control
Edited by Dann, June 18 2012, 05:36 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tanner
Member Avatar
It's the boots.

my vag is wet
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Smoky987

Yeah this shits getting old, sad how a few retards ruin a online game
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

300k or fuck off 4n m8
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peter
Member Avatar
SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY, SO I CALL HER BIG BOOTY

that crash4cashh kid too.. and bafcw wit issy. these kids are fkin dumb btw. just a bunch of no life random ass kids that dont have anything better to do then camp 4ns to crash private games nd disrupt the only type of good games most cwers get. And they got attitudes like their the shit.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

By the way just going to throw this out there,

What exactly are trying to accomplish with this thread? It's just going to cause nothing but a bunch of malarkey and drama and isn't going to help anyone at all.

Banning someone off cwc and a ventrilo isn't going to stop them from crashing you, rather enraging them more and causing them to crash for even longer.

At the end of the day you IP ban someone (which is really easy to get around if you have half a brain) you piss them off causing them to crash more and you accomplish nothing.

Also, it's 2012. Castle Wars isn't what it was back a few years ago, Runescape is laggier than ever now, with everyone knowing that german/french/brazil will obviously be targeted by people who are looking for no delay along with a few normal worlds that do not lag. Small games that are meant for fun get extremely hard to find now, also it's why people lack CW videos aswell due to the fact that it takes longer to get those games going/not get crashed etc.

As for your clan, there's really nothing that can be done for your crashing problems I hate to be the bearer of bad news. It's quite frankly either suck it up or go to normal worlds and take every precaution for your members to avoid having someone see if they're online or if they're in fact leaking themselves.

War's don't get nulled just because there is a crasher, the clans suck it up and deal with it or they hop to normals because they know the crasher will do whatever it takes to make sure that they suffer.

I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

sqemish fish
Member Avatar
בכל רמ"ח איבריו

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

hi doug
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peter
Member Avatar
SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY, SO I CALL HER BIG BOOTY

cool avatar doug
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CWC Discussions · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: