Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
The Story of Syciere; a tale of two faces
Topic Started: June 2 2012, 10:56 PM (4,298 Views)
sYc
Member Avatar
Jesus - Syciere

**You can move the topic to whatever if you want, don't care**

Hey guys; a lot of you have mixed feelings about myself. I'm here to tell you my story, from my start in Castle Wars to the controversies of my multiple clans, being a player mod, and becoming another infamous character known as Artim_Guy. This won't be long cause at the moment I am really bored and only doing this to clear some stuff up.

The beginning

I created the account Syciere a long time ago, and was a f2p player for approximately a year before I switched to members and found Castle Wars. I started Castle Wars in w42 and I'll be honest when I say that I stacked sara the entire time until about 1,500 tickets with brian_405 and trojan_fury for a couple years. There was some competition that came along such as Ray2214 lol; and he put up a challenge considering it was mostly 2 vs 1 + noobs. At the time when I first met brian he was part of a clan called s4l. I did attend some of their events and a war which i was snuck into and eventually applied for s4l. Mixedmummies pretty much accepted me....however the clan soon closed for reasons I can't remember. There was many w42 cwers who I became "friends" with and I will list a few now (sorry if i forgot you, but i doubt if i did your still not on this forum):

brian_405
0montezuma0
cena_5118
leon1928
whitewolf647
lee_shani
macromer01
jmang223
ray2214
Silvio Xiii
trojan_fury
skittle33
flameking80?
nath is king
angelina69
beserke57
I pigy I
lull spell
(multiple others if i remember i will add)

The clans

So as everyone who ever knew me already knows that I was probably the biggest clan hopper and have made more clans than anyone. I am not going into each story on my 20+ clans and why I made them, but I will explain se.

Saradomin Elites
A clan comprising of the best w42 cwers. This clan I was most proud of because of the effort and persuading it took to get the majority of cwers in w42 to band together. Althouth some will dispute our record was 2-2, which I know isn't the greatest accomplishment. But considering 90% of those members had never been in a cw war clan, we didn't do that bad. For the record whitewolf547 + jmang223 were my right and left hand in that clan and helped make it successful.

Artim_Guy

Now I have no idea how much you guys already know about the character Artim_Guy, but I'm going to clear something up. I met Artim_Guy originally on IRC when he was talking about quitting way back when (which he did multiple times). I honestly can not remember how the conversation went, however I convinced him to give me his account. I did not scam Artim_Guy; at the time his account had a few higher levels which I wanted so I transferred my items to his account and began my adventures under the disguise Artim_Guy and i told no1. To be honest, it was awesome. It's funny how much a name means on this game. Under the name Artim_Guy I was able to convince guys like Rozza_05, goat216, redcard333, and multiple other big names in castle wars to join me and create the clan KoCW; which would never happen under the name Syciere. I had respect again and it was awesome.....i was praised for scoring multiple times as "no1 can stop artim_guy". Somewhere down the road the clan closed and I abandoned Artim_Guy and runescape for a very, very, long time. 4 years later I'm back to tell you the truth about myself and Artim_Guy.

The player mod story is quite simple really.....I convinced trojan_fury to give me his other account which was a mod "cutiegirl or something like that". With this account i reccomended my rsn syciere to be mod; however this did not work and I got bored and muted a shit tonne of people in w6. The account was inevitably banned.

So in summary:
I have been in the most rs clans
I am one of the most hated cw players
I was Artim_Guy for a considerable amount of time
I was a moderator
I was the leader of multiple clans
I have collected over 3k cw tickets
I have not played in 5 years
and yes i am very persuasive.

and that's my short and sweet story lol (don't care if you wanted to read, I just felt like typing this out)

feel free to leave your stories with me or Artim_Guy, l8ter

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric

sYc
Member Avatar
Jesus - Syciere

Eric
June 2 2012, 11:02 PM
i had it right the first time !panda
Posted Image

duffman 420
Member Avatar
I'm simply the best.

hmmm
Lookin for cw vids? check out : http://www.youtube.com/user/duffman42o

fight my brutes at :
http://smalldick420.mybrute.com
http://cwp-is-da-best.mybrute.com
http://angri-duff.mybrute.com

i flame
Posted Image

Dylan lols
Member Avatar
noob

hey i remember u were a faggot, but your compulsive lying story doesnt work since artim guy came back for a while but his latest activity was dec 28th, 2011
Posted Image

sYc
Member Avatar
Jesus - Syciere

Dylanj5333
June 3 2012, 12:54 AM
hey i remember u were a faggot, but your compulsive lying story doesnt work since artim guy came back for a while but his latest activity was dec 28th, 2011
how does him coming back discredit my story?..... :kanye:

brian knew at the end, so if you really want to know ask him but if you don't then keep your ignorance to yourself
Posted Image

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

that tick guy.

chazz's multiple accounts.

and who the fuck is lull spell?

it's marcomer01 gf perm muted btw LOL

I still don't believe you are the original Syciere but whatever...
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

P E A C E
Member Avatar

Good resume.

sYc
Member Avatar
Jesus - Syciere

i_own_u_4ev
June 3 2012, 01:16 AM
that tick guy.

chazz's multiple accounts.

and who the fuck is lull spell?

it's marcomer01 gf perm muted btw LOL

I still don't believe you are the original Syciere but whatever...
that tick guy......don't know him and don't know chazz but there is a bunch of people i missed like layeuth and others. poor marcomer lol.....he was muted the entire time i knew him. And yes it's me.....and i remember you vaguely but i think you were a lower level if i'm right.?

lull_spell wasn't an extreme cwer like half of se but she did cw once in awhile and i recruited her for defense.
Edited by sYc, June 3 2012, 01:44 AM.
Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

Too many conflicting variables in this story to believe it. Will post later.

Tho nice to see you syc!
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: