Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
When would you like events to be scheduled?
Topic Started: April 20 2012, 10:21 PM (1,351 Views)
Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

Slayer
April 21 2012, 12:54 AM
I'm actually not going to troll, and you all who are should shut the fuck up. Even if you don't play cw, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to show a negative attitude towards it. Plus I don't even know why the people that don't play rs are posting. Cw is dying, and it's just a matter of time when there's only 2 clans left or 1 clan left, and everyone else is just clanless or just gets on occasionally. I know the attitude towards cw: who cares if it's dying, it sucks anyway. Yeah it does, but it's still fun to do sometimes. So shut the fuck up.

Prob 4-6 est-> (9-11 gmt,1-3 pacific) on a Thursday would be the best.

Growl

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

Slayer
April 21 2012, 06:48 AM
High Caliber
April 21 2012, 12:58 AM
Slayer
April 21 2012, 12:54 AM
I'm actually not going to troll, and you all who are should shut the fuck up. Even if you don't play cw, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to show a negative attitude towards it. Plus I don't even know why the people that don't play rs are posting. Cw is dying, and it's just a matter of time when there's only 2 clans left or 1 clan left, and everyone else is just clanless or just gets on occasionally. I know the attitude towards cw: who cares if it's dying, it sucks anyway. Yeah it does, but it's still fun to do sometimes. So shut the fuck up.

Prob 4-6 est-> (9-11 gmt,1-3 pacific) on a Thursday would be the best.

Growl
Brain deficit
meow

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: