Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Ashamed; I'm ashamed?
Topic Started: December 30 2011, 12:27 AM (2,740 Views)
Timbo
Timboist

so the majority of you probably do not know me nor know my history. i've recently made myself disliked maybe even hated by people in cwc. im not going to rant on about my irl shit, this is my apology, although there is shit in my life that is no reason to collide both irl and rs together. to those who i have effected i am sorry...im ashamed for what i have done and realize my respect has been lost, ive been saying "no one gives me respect" well shit tim who's fault is that??? to those who dont know me heres the jist gist? w/e anyways, i used my depression irl to manipulate people in different ways making me lose friends which got me more upset, but thing is i didnt stop...but i gotta be a fucking man and realize my shit and apologize. i cant make anyone feel differently about me for i have created a lot of drama...im sorry rob for posting pics of tiff...im sorry to everyone i manipulated and lost as friends. and daz...screw you lol...anyways. taking 3 days off of rs has actually enlightened me. i really dont know what else to say, if you have anything u dislike me for feel free to tell me, i am truly sorry for the shit i created. like i said probably many of you don't even know shit about me lol. but this is the only place i can tell the people i did fuck up things with. that should be all.

Timbo signing off, jk i never log off of cwc L.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric

Wat

Timbo
Timboist

Wat
Posted Image

Karim
~ Presidential-Swagger ~

:kanye:

welcome

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

sounds like a personal problem.

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

CCJ
Member Avatar

sad =/
Posted Image

Posted Image

Timbo
Timboist

not personal when it involves others.
Posted Image

Darkstdragon

Even though i dont know you or what you did it takes a strong will to admit your in the wrong, i dont know many people who would do it. If your feeling depressed just think that there are many others in way worse situations than yourself. Do not dwell on the past because whatever you do you cant change it, what you can change is your future. This life is what you choose to make of it, good luck.

"The future is stardust because you can dream it. The present is clay because you can mold it. But the past is stone because you can never change it."

Dann
Member Avatar

=]
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

no idea what your talking about
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CWC Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: