Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Christmas Party.
Topic Started: December 22 2011, 08:57 PM (4,111 Views)
Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

So, I'm not going to be playing anymore, just because I can't be bothered with this plus school.

So, that brings me to my next point. I have 100m to give away. I'm in the "jolly" mood this week, so I'll be hosting a Drop party/ Give away Christmas Eve, I can't be on Christmas Day because quite frankly, the last place I want to be is fucking RS, + My members ends that night.

So,

World 66
3-4PM Est (If I'm not there Ill be back by 6 hopefully)
Castle wars lobby, (We'll go to my house to drop shit so it's just a private CWC drop).

I'll also be leaving my PM on from now til that day (If I'm on, if you've ever wanted to get a flame or w/e off your chest to me, nows your chance).

That's all folks. Merry Christmas.
Edited by Bbm1, December 24 2011, 03:48 AM.
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Jimmy
December 22 2011, 09:07 PM
what are you dropping?
Composing a list right now Jim, come world 66 and help me pick out shit.

Like whips, Bolas, Arma piece or two, Blessed ss's, shit lke that. Maybe a surprise 20m+ item in there.
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Bbm1
December 22 2011, 08:57 PM
Christmas Eve

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Callum
December 23 2011, 04:19 AM
Please drop us old school gear only
I'll make sure to give you a private drop party with only Monk robes, Green D'hide, Water staffs, Glories, and Pink boots man.

I got you.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Had a thought to make it like an actual event, So if you don't mind we'll play a game or two of CW, just Wall picking or random Guthix or w/e, don't really care. Just don't want the last memory of CW to be completely dead.

After the two games we'll proceed to the shit dropping.
Edited by Bbm1, December 23 2011, 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Gudo99
December 24 2011, 01:39 AM
why wouldnt u just sell the 100m for like $50
ITS NOT THE OLD SCHOOL WAY

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Might be a change of plans, might have to go do something, If I'm not here by 4, then I'll try to be back before 6.

Yeah, sorry gmt.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

I guess no one's on. I'll do it later tonight then.. I just got back, and have to go again. Or I can do it christmas morning. Dunno, but I gotta go so.
Edited by Bbm1, December 24 2011, 10:52 PM.

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Colin it wouldn't of been fair man!! Sorry anyways, but tommorow if there's people I'll drop stuff..

Posted Image

Bbm1
Member Avatar
Philosopher.

Merry christmas

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: