Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Tourny Results!
Topic Started: September 24 2011, 01:31 PM (3,281 Views)
Kbtennis
Member Avatar

The summer tourny has ended prematurly with the winners being: (duh du da duhhh) TEAM KBTENNIS@!!!@!@! Now I have this 60m and I am willing to spread the wealth and give back 1m to everybody who payed to get into the tourny. Just pm me on RS (i will have my priv on for a while) or CWC if i'm not on and i will set something up.
Leaders can get back all 10m for their members to make like easier, but individuals can also request their 1m if their leader be slackin.

I have a list, so when i give you your gp i will cross you off. You don't need to get your money back if you want to donate to the cwc fund for future prizes/rewards.
I will be closing this on Halloween, that gives you plenty of time, but if you pm me in a year I will have invest that gp to bigger and better things.

Why the Tourny ended: I wasn't being serious when I said I won. BUT, the system worked with me giving the captains a match with another team which didn't really have a set limit to complete and scheduling conflicts and some hardheads made giving the leaders their own time to work things out pretty challenging and quite honestly only one match was ever completed. I'm not blaming anybody, and i don't care if you blame me, but the system was just too loosely based and things never connected. So it had to end.
Everyone seemed to want a tournament so i gave it a shot, better luck next time i guess.

So yeah, pm me, or don't i don't care !fish
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lost
Member Avatar
In highschool, I was no fan of mathematics i prefer the acrobatics the lyrical gymnastics

fascinating

FootBALL is life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

yh gangster
Member Avatar

interesting
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deadmanx
Member Avatar

i paid for lemons gimmie my 2m
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric

Grats kbtennis
Offline Profile Goto Top

joyce
Member Avatar

Eric
September 24 2011, 01:54 PM
Grats kbtennis
=pp
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Andi
Member Avatar
The Best Just Got Better

i didnt pay but give me 1m anyways
Don't Click Super Secret Information
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jimmy
Member Avatar

so why did it take so long to give it back..
Posted Image

'It's Ironic how we ignore those who want us, want those who ignore us, love those who hurt us, and hurt those who love us.'

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Minos Mouse

I paid for vamsee's 10m when he got cleaned. Just hit me back on it
Offline Profile Goto Top

comit

can't believe if you thought this was gna work out in the first place..
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: