Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Updates
Topic Started: June 22 2011, 02:54 AM (2,846 Views)
Yo Soy Fiesta!

9. Those who have been banned are not to have any presence on the board. A third party may not post for them.

Alright..
I understand the whole point of you don't want people who are banned for actual legitimate reasons being able to have a say on these forums but I don't think you restricting others from posting banned people's videos is right. The banned people have a right to advertise their videos in anyway they would like in my eyes whether it be via CWC, IRC, RS, MSN ect. Also, who knows maybe the person banned did not even put the person posting the video up to doing it? I see peoples videos being shown on these forums all the time without the permission the original creator. I can see how you people posting "Unban ____" or posting something the banned party had said about a situation can be annoying but I feel this is a totally different subject.

And yes I am posting this because of the whole Totti situation but no I am not doing it for him nor would I if he asked.
His videos are just one of the few which ARE entertaining and he brings a whole new flavor to Castle Wars in every new video he makes.
All I'm saying is, I'd like to see this rule changed just for the sake of CW videos and that is all.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yo Soy Fiesta!

I think the mods are doing a great job.
I don't think they're overdoing it at all they are finally enforcing some rules which haven't been enforced in the past.
Radar & KB are just getting a bunch of shit for doing their job because they actually do it and the people who think they're hot shit that are getting banned can't handle the fact that someone is finally punishing them.

But fuck you Songs, pussy.

And Cordy
Edited by Yo Soy Fiesta!, June 23 2011, 08:22 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: