Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Updates
Topic Started: June 22 2011, 02:54 AM (2,778 Views)
kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

As of recent discussion, there are several updates the forum is receiving.

The rules have been updated, please view the Welcome to our Forums Thread for more information.

Regarding the spam rule above.... Spamming to an extent will be overlooked but an excess will not be tolerated. Staff have been informed of this.

The warning system has also been updated, please view the Warning System for more information.

The warning reduction forum has been created, please view the Warning Reduction Forum for more information.

An appeal system for indefinite bans is nearly finished (please view the warning system for more information) and will be finished shortly.

Feel free to post any questions or concerns.
Edited by kura, June 22 2011, 03:01 AM.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

If anything needs clarity, please let us know.

FYI... please be aware for the warning reduction forum that rule #10 applies.
Edited by kura, June 22 2011, 04:51 AM.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

A little update in the warning reduction, threads are now hidden.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

@Jason and others

It's from the time of your last warning. This was in effect before the forum was made it just wasn't made organized and simple. However, it's too much work to figure out which ones can be removed, but others that may not be allowed.

@__

If you have any problems with rules, please contact me, I'm more than happy to listen.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

Where have members complained? On irc? Sorry, that is not the boards and I do not go in every channel. If you want to complain, like the half of the community does, contact a staff member individually OR make a thread on the forums regarding it. If you prefer not complaining and would rather suggest ways to improve the community, we are all ears. We are running dry on ideas and could definetly use some new blood to suggest it.

@Kyle... I do agree with you on certain points. Those banned should not have a presence on the forum in any way and I do not believe any third party should be posting for them. A video I agree may be too much. These rules can always be changed, it just takes a few keystrokes. I will look into a way to fix it in a way that suits both the community and staff.

Rules are here to keep some order. It may be believed that rules aren't required, but they are unless you want a board full of flame and hate that everyone loses interest all together. If that doesn't do it for you, how can we setup tourneys, events, post war threads without the risk of flaming and losing integrity all together. Spamming is alright, but we do not want the board to be full of it. I would rather some spam with a mix of posts adding to a thread to make it more interesting.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

Regarding warning reduction.... Adding this for clarity in the thread:

Quote:

A new thread should contain something similar to the following:

"Topic Title" --> Insert your forum name
In the thread --> The last day you were warned. If you are unsure, just post and we will take care of it.
Hit post.... in 24hrs staff will either remove or provide a reason as to why it was not.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

AnimeDude
June 24 2011, 01:10 AM
gary
June 22 2011, 04:01 AM
gary
June 22 2011, 03:57 AM
very interesting
and confusing how does the warning reduction forum work?
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/topic/7344773/1/#new

It should all be in there... If it doesn't make sense let me know what parts don't.
Edited by kura, June 24 2011, 02:42 AM.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

kura
Member Avatar
Snarky

@__ Appeal should be up. Only staff and those banned can view it.

@Deadman http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/pages/arcade/

It's up on the toolbar.

if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

~ J.K. Rowling ~

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: