Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
Updates
Topic Started: June 22 2011, 02:54 AM (2,854 Views)
Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

I don't even care if people get banned for shit, usually technically deserve it anyway.. Just pisses me off when my/others threads are locked/deleted with no reason given. Words can't describe how much that makes me rage. (usually only my topics get deleted??????)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

comit

Josh
June 22 2011, 04:23 AM
spam was only thing keeping this shitty forum alive
i agree even though it's pretty annoying
lets unban totti =]
edit:cordy is the worst mod l0l
jk cordero =]
Edited by comit, June 25 2011, 08:17 PM.

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

Tomas
June 25 2011, 06:42 PM
I don't even care if people get banned for shit, usually technically deserve it anyway.. Just pisses me off when my/others threads are locked/deleted with no reason given. Words can't describe how much that makes me rage. (usually only my topics get deleted??????)
or we are soo efficient you don't even see them @@

WOOSH

but thats usually not the case because you seem to be first 5 posters on every thread anyways >.> :whistle:

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

Cos I'm an active beast!!

Ok serious suggestion, is it possible to do so that you have to post say 5 words to be able to post, would get rid of pointless spam such as 'lol, ok, pc' and if somebody actually types 1 of those 5 times to prove a point they should be perm banned for being an ass.
Posted Image

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

i wouldn't support that, hbd and lol are expression enough for some threads, i see alot of inactive/moderatly active posters just post those, y punish them
Posted Image

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

lol

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

Sir Tenure
June 27 2011, 05:47 AM
i wouldn't support that, hbd and lol are expression enough for some threads, i see alot of inactive/moderatly active posters just post those, y punish them
Because if you really want to make a constructive post 5 words really isn't alot.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: