Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Real Castle Wars
Topic Started: May 16 2011, 11:55 PM (23,713 Views)
Sup3r
Member Avatar
Moustache

m8ssss
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sup3r's Cw Vids: http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/topic/7366234/1/?x=0#post8244414
Offline Profile Goto Top

Venomspitta
Member Avatar
TRADE EVERYONE

Vile
April 4 2012, 01:32 AM
iRehan
April 3 2012, 08:54 PM
So this clan isnt apart of cwc and refuses to war anyone?
dude? why do you always have to bash rcw on cwc when you got friends in rcw and like 90% of rcw havent even done jack shit to you?

tell me -
which clan dropped out of an entire tourny to try and ruin it for everyone else?
which clan makes it so fucking difficult for other clans to even set up a war that no one even wants to war?
which clan has become so egocentric - so selfish that when it comes to castle wars, they only care about themselves and winning?

hmm...ye i think this is the clan that doesn't wanna deal with such childish shit that happens on a daily basis with certain(ahem) people/clan(should i even make this plural rofl?) - must be hard to understand that though when you are part of that shit

so sad i have to even talk shit about a clan where i have friends in and that ik are some good people in there but unfortunately a select few give it the image it has - it's a well earned image though.
GOT DAMN REHAN U GOT SCORCHEDDDD

Posted Image
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

comit

|^Anthony^|
April 4 2012, 04:10 PM
Ecw would play if other people wouldn't make a big deal out of it if Ecw would lose, everyone in cwc would go ego cw downed if they would lose, while everyone in ecw are nice people. from what I remember I don't really see Fcw play without shewtingstar, brian, seasons either?
and while they win they go around saying ecw #1 and how they have not lost a war in 50wars spastic people except for a few and ego clan
Edited by comit, April 4 2012, 05:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Slayer
Member Avatar
"The Best"

|^Anthony^|
April 4 2012, 04:10 PM
Ecw would play if other people wouldn't make a big deal out of it if Ecw would lose, everyone in cwc would go ego cw downed if they would lose, while everyone in ecw are nice people. from what I remember I don't really see Fcw play without shewtingstar, brian, seasons either?
No I'm pretty sure that any clan that would beat them would just keep the "excitement" towards their actual clan, but maybe actually tell a few other people. If they actually do lose to a clan, they deserve it because I'm pretty sure you don't see what all goes down in big games verse them (correct me if I'm wrong). And yeah Ecw is a cool clan besides the high amount of people that make them look bad for what they do in those big games, and how THEY actually boast about beating someone. From what I know, you actually don't know what you're talking about because the only circumstances that they don't play is during the week, but it's not like 3 people make up a ml lol...

OT: Posted Image

VILE DRAC l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l
Edited by Slayer, April 4 2012, 08:12 PM.
Posted Image

3rd vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3VWXN-zIg

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

T_L
Member Avatar
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

watch out rcw, L2CW is comin after u guys! Show em what's real cw!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Clan Recruitment · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: