Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Poll Only
CWC Events, do you go?
I always attend the events 7 (3.1%)
If i'm on Scape i go to the events 15 (6.6%)
If i'm bored i go to the events 19 (8.4%)
I only go to the events because i'm clanless 2 (0.9%)
I only go to the events sometimes 21 (9.3%)
I can't attend the events theyre at stupid days/times 17 (7.5%)
I don't use IRC so i always forget to go to events 10 (4.4%)
I went to the events once, it was crap, i'm not going again 22 (9.7%)
I never go to the events 20 (8.8%)
I only go if i can have fun in profound 9 (4%)
I only go if no-one is allowed to wear profound 12 (5.3%)
The events are well organised 3 (1.3%)
The events arn't ogranised as well as they should be 29 (12.8%)
The rules for the events should be made clear 12 (5.3%)
CWC should make more events 23 (10.1%)
CWC should make less events 6 (2.6%)
Total Votes: 227
CWC Events, do you go?
Topic Started: May 10 2011, 11:38 PM (7,241 Views)
Heroishot

I go when im bored/on
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Heroishot

Songs
May 13 2011, 10:56 PM
babar badboi
May 13 2011, 05:51 PM
Amzee
May 13 2011, 05:45 PM
babar badboi
May 13 2011, 05:30 PM
Just set a time on which everyone agrees. Let's vote?
ppl are in different time zones so i doubt everyone would agree to 1 time
That's why I said vote....time will be based on the majority of peoples votes.
this already happened before you were part of CWC.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Heroishot

comit
May 14 2011, 07:23 PM
Tomas
May 14 2011, 02:16 PM
Mr Nice Guy
May 14 2011, 05:30 AM
Rammie
May 14 2011, 01:37 AM
Kbtennis
May 13 2011, 11:15 PM
I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]
Just saying that you never spam it in #dl, fucking hater.

But people go to cwc events for fun, and fun outside of 5v5s etc, is pking in profound or scoring. Thus making anyone who wants to mage, the only mage and they get spam speared and pked constantly.

If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.
I'm sure you have not seen the first 2 versions of CWC. Being 1 of maybe 10 active members(hi clo <3 u) who actually have known all 3, i can tell you that this CWC is nowhere close to being dead. Not many rs communities can come close to our amount of members logged on. Ya shit gets off topic, ya some flame happens, and ya this is mostly just freinds, but this forums still brings in new members, and CWC still brings cwers together.

I'm not sure what the whole goal of CWC was in the first place, only Clo and idol can tell us, but im sure she doesn't disapprove of what it has become.

We've one had great cwc games, in a few different worlds in the past, there is no reason why it can't happen again. We all just need to try and make the events.

I say thank you kb and dark for even trying.

[/drunktalk]
I almost cryed
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Poll Only

Recently active topics:Topic starters: