Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Poll Only
CWC Events, do you go?
Topic Started: May 10 2011, 11:38 PM (7,248 Views)
Robin Van Persie
Member Avatar
Boom Boom Rajikinz =]

Was a joke
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

iRehan
Member Avatar

Did the time for cwc events change or wat
Posted Image

ECW Website
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poetic Papa
Member Avatar
This the shit I live for

Anime Dude X
May 15 2011, 05:41 PM
Did the time for cwc events change or wat
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ward

they are at 2am where i live so i never go
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spm7
Member Avatar
( _) ... ( _)>⌐■-■ ... (⌐■_■)

Rammie
May 14 2011, 01:37 AM
Kbtennis
May 13 2011, 11:15 PM
I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]

If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.
Edited by Spm7, May 16 2011, 02:18 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Josh
Member Avatar

who plays castle wars anymore fuck this shit minigame
Offline Profile Goto Top

Katieee

Josh
May 16 2011, 07:31 PM
who plays castle wars anymore fuck this shit minigame
fight me right now poosi
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sup3r
Member Avatar
Moustache

Spacemonk7
May 16 2011, 02:17 PM
Rammie
May 14 2011, 01:37 AM
Kbtennis
May 13 2011, 11:15 PM
I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]

If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Sup3r's Cw Vids: http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/topic/7366234/1/?x=0#post8244414
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexa
Member Avatar

last event you had tots sucked
Edited by Alexa, May 16 2011, 08:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

comit

Katieee
May 15 2011, 09:27 AM
event sucked today not even gna lie
lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Poll Only

Recently active topics:Topic starters: