Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Welcome back and welcome to the team; cordy and kb
Topic Started: May 9 2011, 11:00 PM (5,358 Views)
Darkstdragon

Id like to take this moment welcome back a previous member of our staff, Cordy. He has done great in the past and was a mod until he took a break from RS for a while, but hes back and ready to help.

I would also like to welcome Kbtennis to our team as well. He has helped out so much that i would be crazy not to give him some sort of compensation. I feel its safe to say that he did a lot more than i did before i was given mod status and would appreciate if the members of the CWC gave him the same respect they would anyone else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Nasirtajik
May 9 2011, 11:32 PM
radar731
May 9 2011, 11:09 PM
totti please pm these people instead of me from now on ty
and stop fucking reporting every single post!!!
+2
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Stephen
May 10 2011, 12:53 AM
Stephen
May 9 2011, 11:20 PM
Why exactly were there more mods added

?
i feel we needed them not just because of the activity level of some of the staff but because of summer coming and the tournamnt
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Callum
May 10 2011, 03:03 PM
Didnt Kb step down as events manager because he couldnt handle it :c

Other than that gl
no i removed it because of all the feedback it got. it wasnt that he didnt do a good enough job
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Tomas
May 10 2011, 04:59 PM
Darkstdragon
May 10 2011, 03:12 PM
Callum
May 10 2011, 03:03 PM
Didnt Kb step down as events manager because he couldnt handle it :c

Other than that gl
no i removed it because of all the feedback it got. it wasnt that he didnt do a good enough job
So you think giving him a higher rank will solve the bad feedback lol
no i think that he deserved it and people will get over it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

you stated it perfectly totti

cwc is a community, its not a popularity contest and no i dont think we will ever rely on the system of having a mod from every clan because i can only see that causing more problems than choosing the right people, who have done their share to help this community receive the rank of staff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Totti
May 10 2011, 11:52 PM
@scott, besides being your bff, what has kbtennis done?
i can ask you the same thing, what has anyone in dl done?

i dont mean that in a bad way but i havent seen any members from dl put as much effort into promoting and helping our forums as kb has.

and i agree with what tomas just said i had no intentions of favoring a clan from this
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

if i were radar or cordy id be offended by what you said totti. your making the presumption that they are not trustworthy simply because they are in the same clan. i cant recall a time when anyone has abused their mod powers to pick on another clan (at least not since ive been mod)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: