Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Welcome back and welcome to the team; cordy and kb
Topic Started: May 9 2011, 11:00 PM (5,171 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

radar731
May 9 2011, 11:09 PM
totti please pm these people instead of me from now on ty
and stop fucking reporting every single post!!!
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ya stfu and stop crying u whores
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Stop whining about Kb's mod or i shove my zammy spear up your ass!
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

*pulls out the z spear*
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rudeboyonsly
May 10 2011, 09:57 PM
Kbtennis you may ban Totti for his inappropriate comment towards you =p
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Someone being promoted to mod is up to us not any of you guys so stop posting useless comments questioning weather he should have it or not. end of story.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tanner
May 10 2011, 11:20 PM
kb is a handicapped retard that is all.
hey stfu now
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

T_L
May 10 2011, 11:30 PM
but we're a community forums, not a clan.. we should rely on democracy, not just an admin saying "okay... i pick u as mod cause u make cwc events where theme world ppl can play games against each other"
not mad just saying u could make better decisions
Looking at the comments on this thread you can clearly see why we don't let the community decide on such things. If your neighbourhood has a police department and they are looking for new officers do you think they knock on your door and ask you if you believe this or that person is capable of doing the job?

Most comments stick jealousy as if we picked him over some "old schooler" who should have had it just because he's 10k+ tickets no matter if he knows what to do (or even care) or not. We gave him mod and it will not be reverted just because some people complain for no reason.

You can't say an apple is bitter before the tree has even grown.
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

KeNNy
May 10 2011, 11:32 PM
wats the point of mods anyways, they do nothing but take away the fun from every1 else
Mods got specific jobs, like the tickets lists, rune head ml (which mr stephen seem to complain about not getting updated frequently enough) etc. specified for each one of them. Do you see any of us other mods run around ruining the fun unless we see it necessary?
Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Totti
May 10 2011, 11:40 PM
cwc shouldnt be compared to anything in reality, it's the internet, it shouldn't be anything related to something as serious as a police dept.

cwc is a community
he mentioned democracy on a forum ppl troll on 24/7, say wut?
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: