Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Welcome back and welcome to the team; cordy and kb
Topic Started: May 9 2011, 11:00 PM (5,192 Views)
Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

Gratz KB and welcome back Cord

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar
All i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one

Flare Star
May 10 2011, 12:28 AM
the ppls mod is overlooked again...what a disgrace...
the ppls admin has spoken
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar

k8ie, mods see ips for a few reasons, mostly to help admins out, but i wouldnt cry if we didnt see them

mods are picked by they way the act in game, and how much they do to help out the community, in game and forums.

admins for the most part discuss their decisions with the rest of the staff before making the updates public.

do we need more mods? ya because we are not always on at the same time, plus with the upcoming tournament, we are not sure about the activity here this summer.

If ur flaming, r u just jelly, or just a hater
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar

damnit shen go cyber on irc
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar

damn i changed the topic with my ignorance forgive me or do i need to get on my knees

lets get back on topic and say gratz kb and cordy

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sir Tenure
Member Avatar

Nasirtajik
May 11 2011, 01:14 AM
yabadabadoo

locked and loaded
1 week suspension/ban plus 1k pc taken away

fluckn spammor
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: