Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CWC Arcade 3.0
Topic Started: March 20 2011, 09:30 PM (2,592 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

The Arcade is back!
Thunder Arcade finally finished the 3.0 version of the arcade yesterday after months of wait. At the moment you can play 9 different games but more are going to be added in the near future. You can enter the arcade by clicking on "CWC Arcade" in the menu under the banner or on the big sign on top the front page which I don't think you'll miss. Have fun!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

KeNNy
March 20 2011, 11:00 PM
how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I will try to install those games myself today so their highscores work, but I got some other work to do first before I got time for that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Apparently I can't remove the test games myself but I sent a request to the admins so once they have deleted them I'll add the real ones.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kingmdatta
March 21 2011, 01:11 PM
"There are no games on this account.
Error Code: 3014:1"

:ermm:

Oh nice they're fast sent the request like 1 hour ago :P

I re-added the actual games with functioning high scores now so they should all be working properly.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Added 14 new games to the arcade, if you find any not working or such let me know.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Josh
March 23 2011, 07:23 PM
Your browser does not have a token for this game. If you play a game after visiting the splash page, you must click Play Again.
Tokens: 1,2,3

wtf man i was about to be #1
The scores are stored as cookies in your browser, if you refresh a game too many times before you move on to the splash page it will block the request. Some security add-on I'd assume.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll see if I can find those games and add them soon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Callum
March 23 2011, 08:13 PM
Mine doesn't record my high scores help
Hit F5 and try, let me know if that doesn't work.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bas 07
March 24 2011, 03:12 PM
i dont understand this message i get when i submit scores :s

Your browser does not have a token for this game. If you play a game after visiting the splash page, you must click Play Again.
Tokens: 3,4,5,4
As I replied earlier to Josh, the scores are stored as cookies in your browser, if you refresh a game too many times before you move on to the splash page OR move back using the your browsers back button (history -1) while on the splash page it will block the request to avoid storing the wrong score. So when you move on to the splash page after playing a game click on the "Play Again" button instead of just going back using the browsers back buttons (or Alt+left arrow) because after some tries you'll get that error and it's not so nice to get that if you happen to beat the high score :P
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: