Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
CWC Arcade 3.0
Topic Started: March 20 2011, 09:30 PM (3,017 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

The Arcade is back!
Thunder Arcade finally finished the 3.0 version of the arcade yesterday after months of wait. At the moment you can play 9 different games but more are going to be added in the near future. You can enter the arcade by clicking on "CWC Arcade" in the menu under the banner or on the big sign on top the front page which I don't think you'll miss. Have fun!
Quote Post Goto Top

Robin Van Persie
Member Avatar
Boom Boom Rajikinz =]

1st and nah
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

comit

great work nasir

Das
Member Avatar

cool

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

need some tetris so i can own every1

Posted Image

KeNNy

how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1

Heroishot

ok cool
Posted Image

Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

KeNNy
March 20 2011, 11:00 PM
how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
Quote Post Goto Top

i_own_u_4ev
Member Avatar
Women are like parking spaces, All the good ones are already taken

Nasirtajik
March 20 2011, 11:08 PM
KeNNy
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
!run
**,**
noobs
. ., , .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Spoiler: click to toggle

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

i_own_u_4ev
March 20 2011, 11:22 PM
Nasirtajik
March 20 2011, 11:08 PM
KeNNy
!run
!turtle

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: