Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Valentines Day Event & Drop Party!?; February 17th 2011
Topic Started: February 13 2011, 01:57 AM (3,212 Views)
Darkstdragon

VALENTINES DAY EVENT
Posted Image

Alright guys in celebration of Valentines Day on Monday this weeks event will be Valentines themed. The event will still be on Thursday but members will be required to wear red, white, pink, or purple. This applies to both scorers and defenders, whether it be red d'hide for scorers or infinity robes for mages. The torso and legs are the only items that need to meet these requirements so it shouldnt be that hard to find something.

VALENTINES DAY DROP PARTY

After the usual three games i wanted to change things up for once and will be having a drop party. This drop party will not be huge or anything (so dont expect godswords, spirit shields, or phats to be in the chest...unless someone wishes to contribute one to it). Its just a bunch of items ive been collecting for the past few weeks as well as other stuff the staff has contributed. I figured it was a good idea now that the whole world doesnt show up when theres a drop so it will be just for you guys. So yea i hope everyone enjoys it and if anyone wishes to put anything into the chest go ahead.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

bobsaget
February 13 2011, 04:13 AM
ya cus this is what we need to be doing on valentines day
the event isnt on valentines day though !run
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

KeNNy
February 13 2011, 04:21 AM
should hav it 2moro or something idk, weekend so more ppl can go and its 1 day diff from valentine rather then 3 days later, and whats gonna b at the drop party???? need an estimate on the amount going to be dropped
id rather not say an amount because then people will be like nahhhhhhhhh and wont even bother. ill let you know what im dropping when i put it in the chest
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Somink1000
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/single/?p=8146139&t=7322851
so a drop party or cw event?
both

yh gangster
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/single/?p=8146143&t=7322851
white = arma?
no

Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

disregard what i said theyre done
Edited by Darkstdragon, February 17 2011, 08:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Dillen
February 17 2011, 08:37 PM
wat r u droppin
im not saying but disregard my earlier post
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

radar731
February 17 2011, 11:08 PM
was fun

Posted Image
yea gratz on gettin the zs lol

thanks to everyone who came and everyone who put stuff in the chest at the drop party also
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

i did wish more people followed the rules of the themed event though

not gunna post the results of the 3 games because they really werent that good tbh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Stephen
February 18 2011, 07:51 PM
Rudeboyonsly
February 18 2011, 11:12 AM
how much loot was added
about 15m worth of items id say, not gunna list everything but some items that were dropped were

zammy spear, 10 d scims, 5 kingly imps, 6 dragon imps, 30 something ninja imps, 67 magpie imps, dragonhide armor, rune items and more
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

alright gunna close this since its over

not really sure when ill have another drop party, maybe over the summer or something
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: