Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC Christmas / New years Celebration; SNOWBALL FIGHT!
Topic Started: December 27 2010, 08:08 PM (4,180 Views)
Pencil king6

everyone should take 76k and if you kill someone you get some loot :c
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pencil king6

medellin30
December 28 2010, 07:00 PM
Kaybee
December 28 2010, 01:57 AM
Kat
December 28 2010, 01:54 AM
Kaybee
December 27 2010, 11:50 PM
Kat
December 27 2010, 11:40 PM
i am disappoint
what would you rather do then, we are open to all suggestions.. but none are made really so we have to think of random stuff
:whistle:
I would have started differently

Cancel last thursday's (the 23rd) & last saturdays (25th) weekly events to hold a special CWC christmas event that friday (the 24th).
Skip forward to this week, again cancel the weekly events for a special New Year's event, perhaps early on the 31st or late on the 1st. This event being non-cw related.
With the cancellation of regular weekly events, the schedule wouldn't be overcrowded for the 2 special events.
but what would your non-cw event be (is what im getting at =p )
I don't understand why are you guys even planning a "non-cw" event anyways. Afterall, this is a CASTLE WARS COMMUNITY; Hint-CASTLE WARS. I personally see no point on this event besides getting everyone together to PLAY CASTLE WARS. But again, you guys are the event managers, so yeah..
you tell them james !run
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pencil king6

Hmm hard decision to make, personally i think a cw event would be more suitable and easyer to organize =/
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: