Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
CWC Christmas / New years Celebration; SNOWBALL FIGHT!
Topic Started: December 27 2010, 08:08 PM (4,100 Views)
Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

Rudeboyonsly
December 27 2010, 08:33 PM
I'm getting so excited can't wait !
i seriously fucking loled irl

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

Rudeboyonsly
December 27 2010, 11:13 PM
Dylan??????

Hewo Katykins

dnno man, just made me chuckle irl when i read it

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

Katieee
December 28 2010, 09:41 PM
medellin30
December 28 2010, 07:00 PM
Kaybee
December 28 2010, 01:57 AM
Kat
December 28 2010, 01:54 AM
Kaybee
December 27 2010, 11:50 PM

Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I would have started differently

Cancel last thursday's (the 23rd) & last saturdays (25th) weekly events to hold a special CWC christmas event that friday (the 24th).
Skip forward to this week, again cancel the weekly events for a special New Year's event, perhaps early on the 31st or late on the 1st. This event being non-cw related.
With the cancellation of regular weekly events, the schedule wouldn't be overcrowded for the 2 special events.
but what would your non-cw event be (is what im getting at =p )
I don't understand why are you guys even planning a "non-cw" event anyways. Afterall, this is a CASTLE WARS COMMUNITY; Hint-CASTLE WARS. I personally see no point on this event besides getting everyone together to PLAY CASTLE WARS. But again, you guys are the event managers, so yeah..
gota +1 this
me2,
this isnt a skill clan to do gay events
l0l

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

Kaybee
December 28 2010, 11:12 PM
medellin30
December 28 2010, 10:56 PM
Kaybee
December 28 2010, 10:50 PM
if we dont do this tomorrow 10 people will complain all we ever do is cw so =/
Well, 10 who say "all we do is cw" OR 20 who say "all we have to do is cw"?
If i were you, I'd go with the majority.
we have like 2 events a week which have been all cw's, this is the first time we havn't done cw. So if your really bent outa shape wait until saturday or something. We don't do non-cw very often so just deal with it :ermm:
all in favor of removing event managers and getting new ones !!!!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nobody
Member Avatar
hi

xigabar5
December 29 2010, 01:19 AM
you know im really starting to get sick of just about everyone in this community. all you people do is troll threads and start sh*t that isnt even going to mean anything to you in 2 days. no one EVER seems to want to do anything new. EVERY year we play 3 cw games then take a picture then march around the world spamming "cwc" and other random things that no one cares about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50bhDZbHjhA and tbh the people who flame the most dont even show up for events or have anything nice to ever say about anything on this forum. when i was asked to become event manager is was told that we needed to do new things as that is THE POINT OF WHY THE LEADERS MADE EVENT MANAGER.

this snowball fight that kb came up with isnt even going to last long and as soon as were done were just going to go play castlewars and do the same thing that we've always done every year.

stop trollin and just go with it bc flaming isnt going to get you anywhere and if you really hate this idea and probably wont even show up, then gtfo off this thread and get a life...

sounds like your mad
mayb u should realize the you and the other guy chosen werent exactly the best choices, its as good of a choice as having starry and darkstdrag be the ones who are presenting cwc, its just a big joke
not tryin 2 put u down but u rly shouldnt make a comment like that, cwc is full of negative ppl and we just wanna make jokes and have laughs, the point of an event manager is so there is more events going on, as in cw events, we had none for so long, they didnt mean make new gay random ass events
that is all

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: