Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Birthday celebration; Happie b-day
Topic Started: December 15 2010, 09:04 PM (3,034 Views)
Kbtennis
Member Avatar

~~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY Posted ImageCASTLE WARS~~~~~~

As you know, Castle wars turned 6 on December 13th. Since we didn't want to swamp everybody with more events (since everybody hates that idea).. we are converting our Thursday event into our celebration. Instead of being at 4 EST, we are changing it to 3:30 EST. For the first half hour we will be parading in a populated world (TBA) and then after we will be playing CW.. with a twist! We will be playing like how we would have played back in the day (we will just flash back to 2006). With OLD SCHOOL ARMOR!! and weapons.

The rules are as follows:
THERE WILL BE NO
-Godwars equipment
-Dungeoneering anything
-New potions. extremes and overloads
-Claws, dragon defenders,
- Spirit shields
-SUMMONINGS
-Staff of light
-CW armor
-PIDDING

Exceptions
-Curses (try not to turmoil or Soul split)
-Zamorakian Spear (no need to get a dragon spear if you dont have one)
-Crossbows (they came out in 2006)
-DFS
-Imbued rings from MA (no reason to make you get a new one)
IF you have anything you don't know if you can or cannot use, pm me here or query me on IRC (kbtennis).

Also for the parade.. dress up in your best CW gear or any fun outfits. Meet at castle wars before

Sorry for CWC members who can't make it.

PLEASE PLEASEPLEAAAAASSEEE don't come in full armadyl or bunch's of dung gear overloading. This is soley for your enjoyment and fun spirit. If you have friends that might do that.. don't invite them and don't be a retard just trying to crash.. it won't be fun. Also things that we can't see.. rings, potions and other things are all based on the honor system. Again this is for your enjoyment so please don't crash.

(suggestions for outfits thanks to starrychelx)
Example of Scoring Gear
Posted Image
Example of Mage Def Gear
Posted Image
Edited by Kbtennis, December 15 2010, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

bach12964
December 15 2010, 09:51 PM
Lol that ring is (i) im pretty sure
forgot to add that, its an exception so people don't feel like they need to buy a new ring !dancepanaa
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

Dillen
December 15 2010, 10:10 PM
Kaybee
December 15 2010, 09:04 PM
like how we would have played back in the day (we will just flash back to 2006).
just curious but did u even play rs let alone cw in 06?
yes. i wasnt involved in any clans or anything. but i was playing in 45 (my old homeworld)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

Rudeboyonsly
December 16 2010, 11:04 PM
He does use Irc i think
thank you !run

and about the top of the forums.. after the cwc awards is over that stop at the top will be used for just a little reminder.. i think (i've talked to dark about it)

yes i try to use irc but i don't really hang out in a lot of channels... but i did say it in about 5.. (cwt ecw d_l dcw and cw) but yeah..

(closing topic now)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: