Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Poll Only
Which Ideas do You like?
The Saturday at 8PM Est event 14 (28%)
The Sunday at 8PM Est event 4 (8%)
Rotating between non-cw and Cw 9 (18%)
Keep Thursday all cw and have some non-cw Saturday 12 (24%)
We shouldn't have a second Event time. 4 (8%)
I don't like either of these ideas (reason why) 7 (14%)
Total Votes: 50
Event Ideas; Read Description and all ideas before you post.
Topic Started: December 5 2010, 02:41 PM (2,178 Views)
Amy
Member Avatar
Still a noodle :3

personally i think we shouldnt have an event every week, that's kind of treating cwc as a clan instead of a community.. I think the very minimum would be every fortnight for cw.

As for non cw events should be every once in awhile like once a month or every 2, only reason because if it always happens it'll start to die out as theres only so much to do on runescape.

but who cares what a noodle thinks !run

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Amy
Member Avatar
Still a noodle :3

Kaybee
December 5 2010, 03:57 PM
Amy
December 5 2010, 03:47 PM
personally i think we shouldnt have an event every week, that's kind of treating cwc as a clan instead of a community.. I think the very minimum would be every fortnight for cw.

As for non cw events should be every once in awhile like once a month or every 2, only reason because if it always happens it'll start to die out as theres only so much to do on runescape.

but who cares what a noodle thinks !run

I do. :happy2:

And thats a good suggestion, but i think the difference between this and a clan is.. first of all you dont have to come, and theres nobody breathing down your neck, and theres a lot more people (hopefully) then at clan events. But i do see your point.. there is only so much to do but i think some non-cw things are a lot more fun then some people think. And if we are only having like 2 different things a month, but by the time we have to start doing things over again.. people would have forgot or wanted to do it again because it was fun. And after events we will have feedback to see if we ever want to revisit that :cheer2:

But yeah, the bored out factor is a big issue. But then its up to me and xiga to make it fun again !run !run
I know you have the choice of coming or not, that'll probably be why its better to spread the events out, after awhile the turn up will get less and less because of that reason. Whereas if events were a little more rare it would be more of a reason to show up.

I do quite alot of the other minigames on RuneScape aswell, such as Trouble Brewing which no one really likes lol.. and yeah I agree that there are things that are more fun, but if its a every week of another event after another - this i'm not too sure about. I can see it happening once a month but idk

!panda

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
Poll Only

Recently active topics:Topic starters: