Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Topics on this forum
Topic Started: December 4 2010, 11:52 PM (4,225 Views)
Stephen
Member Avatar
_

Alexa
December 5 2010, 01:44 AM
and wasn't the thread locked and all posts were deleted without having a rational discussion about it?
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/topic/7309043/1/ read that for more
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pk3d
Member Avatar
;D

radar :DD
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kbtennis
Member Avatar

Stephen
Kaybee
December 5 2010, 01:42 AM
Stephen.. all the evidence you have of him hacking is austin (i think that was his name i dont remember) saying that songs hacked him.

Ima make a screenie of me saying you hacked me with no account to proove it and nothing else but me saying so. Like cmon.. thats obserd.
There is actually screenshots you wouldn't know this due to the fact you only idle in #CW so if you're going to make a relevant point you should know some more about the story.
i stopped looking at your links after that penis one..

im scarred for life
Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:38 AM
Songs
December 5 2010, 01:27 AM
Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:08 AM
Songs
December 5 2010, 12:55 AM
Callum
December 5 2010, 12:52 AM
how was this uselessly locked, why shouldn't it be locked
Please explain how I'm spreading "Shit" if he tells me something I'll believe him because he's not known to lie and he's a good friend. Also do you think I care that I lost my Moderator rank on this site? Oh jesus christ I lost my ability to delete posts in the Memberlist thread /suicide

I don't think you realize how stupid you are maybe, you're probably the worst Staff member on here it's either your way or get the fuck out of my forums way this isn't a CWT board this is CWC. And I'm sure quite a bit of people don't like how you power abuse almost 24/7 example: Banning G for 14 days while other people got 1 day suspension or locking topics just because you don't like them, or even deleteing topics because it had a word or 2 in it.

If you're going to try to start something with me get your facts straight cause obviously it's nowhere close to that. Also if you're so 'innocent' as you claim to be why would you need to delete every post except mine and take almost 2 hours to reply? And don't even say you were AFK cause I saw you talking in multiple channels.

Deuces
Because if you wern't spreading it, you wouldn't of posted it on here.
If it wasn't shit it would of been true.
If i were stupid i wouldn't be Staff.
A Staff member has rules & guidelines to follow all Staff members follow these differently.
I've never locked a topic just because i didn't like it.
Deleting spam is part of the role.

If your going to post something make sure what you post about someone is FACT not RUMOUR, i am refering to the thread i deleted everyones post on and took "2 hours" to reply to. Surly a thread accusing a staff member of hacking someone would need to be a fact?

& Surly if you thought it was a FACT, you would of pm'd Nasir not posted it...?
False
False
Yes and you're supposed to follow them to same way you don't give a 2 week ban on 30% warning read the guidelines.
False/Effort to go through a list a topics to find a locked 1 for a bullshit reason
False/Having a discussion about Pings and you deleted the topic because I included the word "nignog" and you found that to be racial slur which could've easily been edited out or asked to be removed OR just maybe added to the filter list (which we have no longer)

Just because your a Staff member doesn't mean it still isn't true, I got a pretty legit reputation yet I come home from school 1 day and all of a sudden I 'hacked' Mannie yet no proof was provided so that would be more of an example of a rumor. Considering he provided quite a bit of evidence its possibly a fact. (Also the Hostmask was a British one hmm..)

And yes I did plan to PM Nasir w/ this as well but quite a few people told me to take it to CWC cause I'm sure people wouldn't want someone who hacks others to represent them in any shape or form whatsoever.

Like the saying goes brah brah innocent till proven guilty even though he has quite a bit of evidence you could still be innocent right? But you seem quite a bit defensive about the whole thing don't see why you just wouldn't let it go if you got nothing to worry about.
People get bans/warnings depending on how serious their offense is, this is not hard to understand i'm sure.

The rest is your own opinions & i couldn't care about most of it.

But you might want to click this, It's the population of the UK.
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:GBR&dl=en&hl=en&q=british+population

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

Callum
Member Avatar

Callum
December 5 2010, 01:23 AM
almost 1k views guys - keep it up
almost 1.5k now !!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexa
Member Avatar

Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:45 AM
Alexa
and wasn't the thread locked and all posts were deleted without having a rational discussion about it?
was a rhetorical question but ya :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

Songs
December 5 2010, 01:48 AM
Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:38 AM
Songs
December 5 2010, 01:27 AM
Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:08 AM
Songs
December 5 2010, 12:55 AM
Please explain how I'm spreading "Shit" if he tells me something I'll believe him because he's not known to lie and he's a good friend. Also do you think I care that I lost my Moderator rank on this site? Oh jesus christ I lost my ability to delete posts in the Memberlist thread /suicide

I don't think you realize how stupid you are maybe, you're probably the worst Staff member on here it's either your way or get the fuck out of my forums way this isn't a CWT board this is CWC. And I'm sure quite a bit of people don't like how you power abuse almost 24/7 example: Banning G for 14 days while other people got 1 day suspension or locking topics just because you don't like them, or even deleteing topics because it had a word or 2 in it.

If you're going to try to start something with me get your facts straight cause obviously it's nowhere close to that. Also if you're so 'innocent' as you claim to be why would you need to delete every post except mine and take almost 2 hours to reply? And don't even say you were AFK cause I saw you talking in multiple channels.

Deuces
Because if you wern't spreading it, you wouldn't of posted it on here.
If it wasn't shit it would of been true.
If i were stupid i wouldn't be Staff.
A Staff member has rules & guidelines to follow all Staff members follow these differently.
I've never locked a topic just because i didn't like it.
Deleting spam is part of the role.

If your going to post something make sure what you post about someone is FACT not RUMOUR, i am refering to the thread i deleted everyones post on and took "2 hours" to reply to. Surly a thread accusing a staff member of hacking someone would need to be a fact?

& Surly if you thought it was a FACT, you would of pm'd Nasir not posted it...?
False
False
Yes and you're supposed to follow them to same way you don't give a 2 week ban on 30% warning read the guidelines.
False/Effort to go through a list a topics to find a locked 1 for a bullshit reason
False/Having a discussion about Pings and you deleted the topic because I included the word "nignog" and you found that to be racial slur which could've easily been edited out or asked to be removed OR just maybe added to the filter list (which we have no longer)

Just because your a Staff member doesn't mean it still isn't true, I got a pretty legit reputation yet I come home from school 1 day and all of a sudden I 'hacked' Mannie yet no proof was provided so that would be more of an example of a rumor. Considering he provided quite a bit of evidence its possibly a fact. (Also the Hostmask was a British one hmm..)

And yes I did plan to PM Nasir w/ this as well but quite a few people told me to take it to CWC cause I'm sure people wouldn't want someone who hacks others to represent them in any shape or form whatsoever.

Like the saying goes brah brah innocent till proven guilty even though he has quite a bit of evidence you could still be innocent right? But you seem quite a bit defensive about the whole thing don't see why you just wouldn't let it go if you got nothing to worry about.
People get bans/warnings depending on how serious their offense is, this is not hard to understand i'm sure.

The rest is your own opinions & i couldn't care about most of it.

But you might want to click this, It's the population of the UK.
http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:GBR&dl=en&hl=en&q=british+population
Ok so G was flaming along with Noel And Totti in the same thread Noel and Totti get 1 day and G gets 14 days? Even with 30% warning the max would've been like 5.

If you don't care why are you staff? Let someone who wants to make changes to the community overtake your spot then carelessness isn't helping us out at all.

Your population map helps how..?
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Songs
Member Avatar
Leader

Stephen
December 5 2010, 01:45 AM
Alexa
The thread was locked because i felt the matter to be private between me and Austin. I sorted out the problem and therefore left it locked.

My TS: ts.firesongs.co.uk:9170
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/F1R3S0NG5

Posted Image
Here for BurstNet High Quality Server Services
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

what would some1 else do that songs isnt? trololo

tfotl0l

i love chicks with dicks
like who
Goto Top

Callum
Member Avatar

Stephen is American, just saying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: