Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Locked Topic
Event Managers
Topic Started: December 4 2010, 03:29 AM (3,793 Views)
southern_swagger
Member Avatar
The Swagger is a beast.

Posted Image
PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP/ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oreo
Member Avatar

grats xig and grats kb buddy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason

grats
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Venomspitta
Member Avatar
TRADE EVERYONE

get rdy to b flamed for a dif color name
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alexa
Member Avatar

who the hell is kaybee
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

Deadmanx33
December 4 2010, 03:46 AM
no offense but i thought there are other deserving candidates, more than 2 of these wont hurt maybe someone a bit more well known in the community to actually motivate people to come?
popularity shouldnt matter if your willing and motivated enough

EDIT: but i knew someone was bound to say that when i was making the rank lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amy
Member Avatar
Still a noodle :3

o.. grats

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Soda
Member Avatar
some people are just born with tragedy in their blood

Darkstdragon
December 4 2010, 03:55 AM
Deadmanx33
no offense but i thought there are other deserving candidates, more than 2 of these wont hurt maybe someone a bit more well known in the community to actually motivate people to come?
shouldnt do but it does

the whole concept of the cwc is directly related to elitism so its pointless to try and fight it, ppl wont listen to new members because they r viewed as less experienced and that they know less so ppl wont take them seriously or give a shit about what they say

im not saying these ppl wouldnt b good at it but rather i doubt they would be given a real chance, and having said that i believe there would be WAY better options than these 2 candidates as theyre not exactly ideal
| Posted Image | Posted Image |
Offline Profile Goto Top

Darkstdragon

IMNUMBER24
December 4 2010, 04:00 AM
Darkstdragon
Deadmanx33
shouldnt do but it does

the whole concept of the cwc is directly related to elitism so its pointless to try and fight it, ppl wont listen to new members because they r viewed as less experienced and that they know less so ppl wont take them seriously or give a shit about what they say

im not saying these ppl wouldnt b good at it but rather i doubt they would be given a real chance, and having said that i believe there would be WAY better options than these 2 candidates as theyre not exactly ideal
i kno what your saying but im also worried that i give it to someone "well-known" they wont do anything with it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soda
Member Avatar
some people are just born with tragedy in their blood

Darkstdragon
December 4 2010, 04:02 AM
IMNUMBER24
December 4 2010, 04:00 AM
Darkstdragon
Deadmanx33
shouldnt do but it does

i kno what your saying but im also worried that i give it to someone "well-known" they wont do anything with it
Yea i agree lol ive tried to think of who would be even willing to try, let alone commit to it enough so that events are successful

Its just a worry about whether or not events would be successful enough to encourage players to return each week (yet this is ultimately down to the individual players themselves) because i no a lot of ppl, myself included, would be put off from attending events if they were going to be just like ur playing in a themed world.

Im pretty confident a lot of ppl here would only be interested in events that provide a similiar experience to being in more organised games like 5v5s and 10v10s and im not sure that some certain ppl would be able 2 cater to this because they dont have the experience of enough of these types of games if all they do is play in a themed world
| Posted Image | Posted Image |
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Recently active topics:Topic starters: