Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,630 Views)
Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar
Most Likely to Survive the Zombie apocalypse.

didn't we do this before..

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

hate cwc events that happen reguarly, because people start not maging and pking in castle wars armour instead or score

I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

cwc highscores in arcade

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

i wonder y cw was so fun back then anyway. i mean we didn't use vent back then or anything.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

i blame jagex

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

i was cwgs favorite declined person

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

i heard artim guy died

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

azns take the fun out of stuff

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

super fwash. jk lo

Cristiano Ronaldo
Member Avatar

Kylie
November 29 2010, 08:32 PM
pid has kindve taken the fun out of cw too in a way...

it gives a wicked advantage to the person with it where as ip would give a clicking advantage but you couldnt pid cade or run through cades as much
the clan with the best pid usually(not always) but usually wins the game..

which is why you see so many upsets now in wars, not because the other clan is better just because they maybe had the best pids and splashrates

all im sayin is pid has taken the majority of skill out of cw besides tindering and cade blowing and a few other things that were common...ppl rely on it more than they did ip
finnally someone understands that's if a flag get's outside of the base it's based almost entirely on whether the clan has more pid or not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: