Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,474 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

There's not all that much 2 do, the lack of events are because of people who say they want more events, but dont do anything about it. so a lack of events is a problem, but only bc the ppl who want them dont make them.. like how shen or whoever used to /amsg w157 picking in 5min. < need more of that
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

High Caliber
November 28 2010, 09:50 PM
hate cwc events that happen reguarly, because people start not maging and pking in castle wars armour instead or score
o right :( ik wat u mean
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

agreed with nasir

kinda off topic of the thread, but more along the lines of what ppl were saying earlier: cwp wars were rly fun when i ran around spam clicking every flag w/ my lil .1
and when i scored vs cwf with my .0 and went to w69 early for ip advantage :P ip'd every flag, died right away.. but still :)(didnt actually score, but yeah)

&(i think b4 pid update) when we won all of the like 5 wars vs dl was fun too
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

when ip was around is when leaking war lists affected alot, so clans could distribute their ips to each spot to match what the other clan had ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tomas
November 29 2010, 09:02 PM
yes cos getting war lists is so hard to do now
not sayin they arent, but theres no real need for getting them now, in contrast to back then
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

just saying cordy does have maxed gear, so does brian + divine
Quote:

at least 60% (maybe more) of cwers now, are not skill based but based on how much their bank value is.
agreed tho
Quote:

I bet this is how it goes lol

No Overloads? K you can watch the vid when its done

No Arcane\Divine\Spectral? 'ignored'

No Arma\Ahrims? What are you a lvl 50?

..? every1 has ovls, that was a good update for every1, so was spirit shields, ahrims and arma too..

ppl that dont like ovls/gs/max mage def/offence are the ppl that dont like them.. ive played with dung weps enough 2 know the dung weps r the only overpowered things, before dung everything was fine imo. if the shields were as good for scorers as the weps are for def, then it'd even out
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Stephen
November 30 2010, 03:11 AM
Sean
November 30 2010, 03:08 AM
just out of curosity, how would I go about closing an account on Cwc?
I think an admin would have to go in control panel and delete it for you.
^
at least on dl forums thats how it is i think
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

in cw ur vsing other people with the same gear and stuff, so theres lots of variables of how the game can go, so u dont know if uve won or not

thats why games like cod and rscape are so popular, bc its vs other people.

idk, u have a point, but imo the only bad thing affecting cw is dung weps
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

bat
November 30 2010, 10:25 AM
Totti
November 30 2010, 04:09 AM
in cw ur vsing other people with the same gear and stuff, so theres lots of variables of how the game can go, so u dont know if uve won or not

thats why games like cod and rscape are so popular, bc its vs other people.

idk, u have a point, but imo the only bad thing affecting cw is dung weps
how can u even compare runescape and cod.......
fs idk, played black ops and halo reach half the weekend with my brothers, was more fun than I expected
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lemon
November 30 2010, 09:29 PM
I'd also try change the direction these forums are heading in, to me its turning into more of a spam forum than a castle war related forum. I see silly topics, which i wouldn't mind, but the sad thing is they get the most replies and views on the forums. I guess that is due to the fact most people have been cw'n for ages so if a thread about something to do with cw is posted then its probs been posted before. A weekly event is something we desperately need to get cwc talking bout cw at least.

Finally i wouldn't be as strict with those who argue about cw on here, at least they talk about cw. When i see people arguing over a war i dont think rofl sad arguing over cw i see people who actually give a fuck about cw. I would however be stricter on those who contribute nothing on serious threads or even not so serious threads by posting like 'lol' or '/care' repeatedly. If you don't care then don't post, no1 cares that you don't care.
^

was ur sig when awe dropped the flag? or
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: