Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,476 Views)
Yo Soy Fiesta!

You can't restore it back to how it used to be when every cwer would to go in a certain world all day every day like w129...

There are no rivalries between clans which makes it even more boring..

Cwc events suck because all you see are people in rag gear running around with spears and #1 pid but get trashed the second they touch the flag.

If you have an event like the old school one with no zgs/spirit shields/ovl ect. people don't listen then the people in max gear end up stacking one team together and totally ruining the entire thing.

I honestly don't see the point anymore, we've been trying to bring the old cw times back for too long and nothings worked.

I'm sure it's possible to turn these forums around and into an actual CWC where we talk about man idk..castle wars? but as far as getting it to the point it was in the past, that's just not gonna happen..
Edited by Yo Soy Fiesta!, November 29 2010, 01:25 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yo Soy Fiesta!

bat
November 29 2010, 01:43 AM
Kylie
November 29 2010, 01:24 AM
You can't restore it back to how it used to be when every cwer would to go in a certain world all day every day like w129...

There are no rivalries between clans which makes it even more boring..

Cwc events suck because all you see are people in rag gear running around with spears and #1 pid but get trashed the second they touch the flag.

If you have an event like the old school one with no zgs/spirit shields/ovl ect. people don't listen then the people in max gear end up stacking one team together and totally ruining the entire thing.

I honestly don't see the point anymore, we've been trying to bring the old cw times back for too long and nothings worked.

I'm sure it's possible to turn these forums around and into an actual CWC where we talk about man idk..castle wars? but as far as getting it to the point it was in the past, that's just not gonna happen..
DAMN WAT DID THOSE E GFS DO TO U SO NEGATIVE NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatever you say tough guy

Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

High Caliber
November 29 2010, 02:34 AM
i wonder y cw was so fun back then anyway. i mean we didn't use vent back then or anything.
no overpowered weapons and ppl didnt argue 24/7 like now..

plus the clan rivalries like cwg vs cwf n stuff made it more fun to be in a clan
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

pid has kindve taken the fun out of cw too in a way...

it gives a wicked advantage to the person with it where as ip would give a clicking advantage but you couldnt pid cade or run through cades as much
the clan with the best pid usually(not always) but usually wins the game..

which is why you see so many upsets now in wars, not because the other clan is better just because they maybe had the best pids and splashrates

all im sayin is pid has taken the majority of skill out of cw besides tindering and cade blowing and a few other things that were common...ppl rely on it more than they did ip
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

Leo
November 30 2010, 02:16 AM
Vintage Tank
November 29 2010, 11:42 PM
at least 60% (maybe more) of cwers now, are not skill based but based on how much their bank value is.
VERY GOOD STATEMENT MICHAEL JAMES FIORE
Posted Image

Yo Soy Fiesta!

so fucking excited holy shit i love eric and oreo

excuse my terrible language im just so excited
Edited by Yo Soy Fiesta!, December 1 2010, 02:11 AM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: