Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,470 Views)
Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

i think me n cliff should be admins just for how much we try to keep active

however i dont think either of us have the time

so forget what you just read
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

honestly i think "regular" events would ruin it, I think because there so rare everybody goes to it. But if they where seet weekly or every other week etc they woulndt quite have the "omfg a cwc event ima go" appeal.

dont get rid of idiots cos thats me omfg

But yeah I like that bit about rewarding those who are active, maybe then people will try to be more active to get these rewards? Mods etc can remove active reward points for spam or something idk just off the top of my head
Posted Image

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

I don't care who's mod. The reasons I come online is because growing up I enjoyed runescape and obviously castle wars. I don't rally have enough time for runescape anymore (work etc) so I come on these forums to talk to people that I have for the past 5+ years or so. Oh and to have nerdy discussions about castle wars occasionally :)

The flame/flamebaitin really needs to stop, most people here are pretty old now and need to grow up a little. But not gunna go into that!

As long as the silly flamebaitein stops and theres a couple more relevant discussions I'll be happy.

Oh and I like the idea of the "new" cwc, yes the old days where the best but lets be real, they ain't comin bak.

/end
Edited by Tomas, November 29 2010, 02:34 AM.
Posted Image

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

Pretty sure he was just saying it would go from bad to good with how he thinks things look good and bad. There is also alota useless spam on this, but I can see where your coming from, large pics for no reason. Don't think such a serious response was needed\=
Posted Image

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

yes cos getting war lists is so hard to do now
Posted Image

Tomas
Member Avatar
Scouser

probs the biggest discussion ive seen about castle wars in a while, pretty sure it's not relevant to the thread tho
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: