Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,739 Views)
Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

FYI

A lot of cwers only cw now days at Event, Wars, 5v5's, 10vs10, because CWC events is a joke now days. It take a piss out of me if i see idiots with dhide and snakeskin boots running around piding flag and getting killed outside bigs.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

Rudeboyonsly
November 28 2010, 11:20 PM
Mannie
November 28 2010, 11:17 PM
FYI

A lot of cwers only cw now days at Event, Wars, 5v5's, 10vs10, because CWC events is a joke now days. It take a piss out of me if i see idiots with dhide and snakeskin boots running around piding flag and getting killed outside bigs.
Agree'd people don't take it seriously
Now days people only fun if they playing with friends. That't why the majority of people either make 5v5 or 10vs10.
Also people now days don't listen when it's picking game, you get picked in one team and they go play in another team because their friend or e-girlfriend is in the other team and it messes up the game.

I would rather play with people who cw with standard not those i can one bang ^_^
Posted Image

Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

Kylie
November 29 2010, 01:24 AM
You can't restore it back to how it used to be when every cwer would to go in a certain world all day every day like w129...

There are no rivalries between clans which makes it even more boring..

Cwc events suck because all you see are people in rag gear running around with spears and #1 pid but get trashed the second they touch the flag.

If you have an event like the old school one with no zgs/spirit shields/ovl ect. people don't listen then the people in max gear end up stacking one team together and totally ruining the entire thing.

I honestly don't see the point anymore, we've been trying to bring the old cw times back for too long and nothings worked.

I'm sure it's possible to turn these forums around and into an actual CWC where we talk about man idk..castle wars? but as far as getting it to the point it was in the past, that's just not gonna happen..
I agree, i remember that last old school event was a mess. There are idiots who show up with armadyl and zgs's and they ruin the game. But, i can't blame them because they are new schoolers
Posted Image

Mannie
▲ Fearless ▲

we need a mod who isn't in any clan like darkst, because a lot of mod now days turn into dicks once they have mod status and they abuse it. but let not even take it all the way back that far bat. When C_W, 100p, Cwl, DCw, DL, Ecw, CWF, were around wars were hella fun.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: