Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,479 Views)
bat
Member Avatar
sup

I WOULD BAN FAGS AND ABUSE MY POWER
Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Kylie
November 29 2010, 01:24 AM
You can't restore it back to how it used to be when every cwer would to go in a certain world all day every day like w129...

There are no rivalries between clans which makes it even more boring..

Cwc events suck because all you see are people in rag gear running around with spears and #1 pid but get trashed the second they touch the flag.

If you have an event like the old school one with no zgs/spirit shields/ovl ect. people don't listen then the people in max gear end up stacking one team together and totally ruining the entire thing.

I honestly don't see the point anymore, we've been trying to bring the old cw times back for too long and nothings worked.

I'm sure it's possible to turn these forums around and into an actual CWC where we talk about man idk..castle wars? but as far as getting it to the point it was in the past, that's just not gonna happen..
DAMN WAT DID THOSE E GFS DO TO U SO NEGATIVE NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Nasirtajik
November 29 2010, 01:51 AM
Grate ideas Bach, definitely.

Also a response to Kyle, no one is going to be able to turn back things to the way they were a few years back, that is something I'm sure we all are aware of. But the fact that every night I come on here and see 100+- users on these forums tells me that there must be something that gets them to come here. Yes a lot of things have changed since say 2006 but we have to forget how things were then and instead focus on how things are now, that is the point of this thread to see what is keeping people interested and try and do more of that. I'm sure people don't come on here for absolutely no reason, I personally come here as I get something out of being an admin, it kind of polishes my management skills which I use in my IRL work, so all in all people still like to come on CWC for whatever reason it may be and therefore we are aiming at making the users have their say in how they want this community to look and operate so they too get the most out of being in this community.

That's why the title of the other thread I posted is "The new CWC", we are not aiming at turning CWC back to the way it was we are trying to create a more enjoyable CWC with the current CW.
alot of ppl just idle and dnt post like i do cos its stupid how we have censors now and get banned for the most stupid shit goin and cant even fuck around anymore w.o it getting deleted/locked
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Nasirtajik
November 29 2010, 02:06 AM
bat
November 29 2010, 01:59 AM
Nasirtajik
November 29 2010, 01:51 AM
Grate ideas Bach, definitely.

Also a response to Kyle, no one is going to be able to turn back things to the way they were a few years back, that is something I'm sure we all are aware of. But the fact that every night I come on here and see 100+- users on these forums tells me that there must be something that gets them to come here. Yes a lot of things have changed since say 2006 but we have to forget how things were then and instead focus on how things are now, that is the point of this thread to see what is keeping people interested and try and do more of that. I'm sure people don't come on here for absolutely no reason, I personally come here as I get something out of being an admin, it kind of polishes my management skills which I use in my IRL work, so all in all people still like to come on CWC for whatever reason it may be and therefore we are aiming at making the users have their say in how they want this community to look and operate so they too get the most out of being in this community.

That's why the title of the other thread I posted is "The new CWC", we are not aiming at turning CWC back to the way it was we are trying to create a more enjoyable CWC with the current CW.
alot of ppl just idle and dnt post like i do cos its stupid how we have censors now and get banned for the most stupid shit goin and cant even fuck around anymore w.o it getting deleted/locked
There are no censors any more, the mods will have to follow a guideline soon every time they ban someone or remove their posts. Guess we got one more who's happy with the changes now :P
o i didnt know censors were gone cos i cba with cwc anymore lol
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Vintage Tank
November 29 2010, 02:45 AM
Kylie
November 29 2010, 02:38 AM
High Caliber
November 29 2010, 02:34 AM
i wonder y cw was so fun back then anyway. i mean we didn't use vent back then or anything.
no overpowered weapons and ppl didnt argue 24/7 like now..

plus the clan rivalries like cwg vs cwf n stuff made it more fun to be in a clan
Sum1 call up Dracobringer tell him to get his ugly self back on RS and re-open CwG

Sum1 PM Brian tell him to stop bein a lazy loafer and re-open CwF

Sum1 Tell jatt to reopen Z4L to enrage Dragobringer so he trys to pick on CwF

Sum1 Tell Dylanj to get his arrogant ownage ass to CwF so he can rape CwG

Sum1 Tell Faint666 to stop bein a lazy loafer like brian and get some C_W back in here to rival CwG's power (which would happen even if it reopened now, obvious reasons)

Shopping list! Get to work :lol:
cwg aint gonna reopen lol theres only like cord, shen, jatt and dead left now every1 else quit which also means cw loses a bunch since it had cwg to

i think shen still plays?????
Edited by bat, November 29 2010, 03:10 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

OMFG I ACTUALLY FORGOT RADAR LOL OMFG SRY RADAR =[ but u get the point omfg
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

High Caliber
November 29 2010, 03:16 AM
i was cwgs favorite declined person
no thats artim.........

forgot scar too l0l w.e there aint more than 10 left probs ok!!!!
Edited by bat, November 29 2010, 03:18 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Mannie
November 29 2010, 06:29 AM
we need a mod who isn't in any clan like darkst, because a lot of mod now days turn into dicks once they have mod status and they abuse it. but let not even take it all the way back that far bat. When C_W, 100p, Cwl, DCw, DL, Ecw, CWF, were around wars were hella fun.
ya i was just replying to mike

o and i dnt think u shud give any1 admin theres no1 who rly deserves it thats my opinion tho
Edited by bat, November 29 2010, 12:02 PM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

Totti
November 30 2010, 04:09 AM
in cw ur vsing other people with the same gear and stuff, so theres lots of variables of how the game can go, so u dont know if uve won or not

thats why games like cod and rscape are so popular, bc its vs other people.

idk, u have a point, but imo the only bad thing affecting cw is dung weps
how can u even compare runescape and cod.......
Posted Image

Posted Image

bat
Member Avatar
sup

southern_swagger
December 1 2010, 01:43 AM
Nasirtajik
December 1 2010, 01:37 AM

- The 2010 Awards are up and running and are going to be open till the end of this month. Note that any kind of cheating such as asking other members to vote for you will equal to your disqualification

in my current location, it is november 30. for europes its december 1st. do u mean the end of november or the end of december?
dec 31st idk y so long a week/2 weeks is enough imo lol
Edited by bat, December 1 2010, 01:57 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: