Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,480 Views)
Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Sit on forums and clean out topics that shouldn't be on here, clean up the flame that happens on every thread.. Take time to read and work on useful suggestions to help create a more hands-on community!

Idk, i like playing with Forums, because they're something that interests me and keeps my mathematical brain busy! (lol)

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Stephen
November 28 2010, 09:43 PM
Alexa
November 28 2010, 09:41 PM
Katieee
November 28 2010, 09:39 PM
ban totti
Members: Vintage Tank, Totti

GL
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Rudeboyonsly
November 28 2010, 11:20 PM
Mannie
November 28 2010, 11:17 PM
FYI

A lot of cwers only cw now days at Event, Wars, 5v5's, 10vs10, because CWC events is a joke now days. It take a piss out of me if i see idiots with dhide and snakeskin boots running around piding flag and getting killed outside bigs.
Agree'd people don't take it seriously
Make some CwC training events for those new cwers that don't realize what they're messing up :p

Vetrans teach newbies!
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

radar731
November 29 2010, 12:10 AM
A lot of the stuff people are saying needs to be elaborated on. Like "Make it more active"..easy enough to say, but how would you do it?

Also just something that's been bugging me, I would get rid of being able to just quote someone and post it without posting any original content of your own, I think people tend to spam more when its like this =| it annoys me idk why
^ There's some codes for that on Zetaboards, on how much you have to post before you can actually post.. Like.. a minimum of 20 characters
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Kylie
November 29 2010, 01:24 AM
You can't restore it back to how it used to be when every cwer would to go in a certain world all day every day like w129...

There are no rivalries between clans which makes it even more boring..

Cwc events suck because all you see are people in rag gear running around with spears and #1 pid but get trashed the second they touch the flag.

If you have an event like the old school one with no zgs/spirit shields/ovl ect. people don't listen then the people in max gear end up stacking one team together and totally ruining the entire thing.

I honestly don't see the point anymore, we've been trying to bring the old cw times back for too long and nothings worked.

I'm sure it's possible to turn these forums around and into an actual CWC where we talk about man idk..castle wars? but as far as getting it to the point it was in the past, that's just not gonna happen..
The old cw games would be fun as hell.. Only way it would happen is if the old cwers (which have become very immature since the new 'cw era') would actually stop playing around and ruining things just cuz it's 'funny'..

I've seen ALOT of the old cwers just intentionally stacking now because they're too lazy, they play in max gear and sometimes spam cade for the spite of it.. Or they'll run 'round and pk because they don't care 'bout losing or winning, when ya got enough tickets it don't matter anymore..

There's only a VERY small amount of old school cwers who actually care about bringing back the enjoyment that once was castle wars.. If just somehow those.. other.. old schoolers would actually care enough to participate it COULD happen..

But we'll all have to keep dreaming..

Those of you who play around a bit TOO MUCH, know who you are.. You can play around ANYTIME you please, but for once ya'll gotta realize how much more fun it would be to bring back the old cw times..

Don't you all miss going back to random cw worlds and seeing a good 20+ people on EVERY world playing cw?; before you make a comment like 'that's what themed worlds are for now'.. Ok? So? And we have to CARE about themed worlds.... WHY? Pretend they're not even there. This after all is the CWC, need i say more? ^o)
Edited by Legends Era, November 29 2010, 02:42 AM.
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Kylie
November 29 2010, 02:38 AM
High Caliber
November 29 2010, 02:34 AM
i wonder y cw was so fun back then anyway. i mean we didn't use vent back then or anything.
no overpowered weapons and ppl didnt argue 24/7 like now..

plus the clan rivalries like cwg vs cwf n stuff made it more fun to be in a clan
Sum1 call up Dracobringer tell him to get his ugly self back on RS and re-open CwG

Sum1 PM Brian tell him to stop bein a lazy loafer and re-open CwF

Sum1 Tell jatt to reopen Z4L to enrage Dragobringer so he trys to pick on CwF

Sum1 Tell Dylanj to get his arrogant ownage ass to CwF so he can rape CwG

Sum1 Tell Faint666 to stop bein a lazy loafer like brian and get some C_W back in here to rival CwG's power (which would happen even if it reopened now, obvious reasons)

Shopping list! Get to work :lol:
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

bat
November 29 2010, 03:16 AM
OMFG I ACTUALLY FORGOT RADAR LOL OMFG SRY RADAR =[ but u get the point omfg
Jerk
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

bat
November 29 2010, 03:17 AM
High Caliber
November 29 2010, 03:16 AM
i was cwgs favorite declined person
no thats artim.........

forgot scar too l0l w.e there aint more than 10 left probs ok!!!!
I miss Artim Guy and Enzo 350z or w/e his name was
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

High Caliber
November 29 2010, 03:26 AM
i heard artim guy died
*holds back the Christian jokes*
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

Stop you two >.>
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: