Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,721 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

What would you do if you were made the admin of CWC. The word is free, just say what ever that comes to your mind.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

High Caliber
November 28 2010, 09:19 PM
didn't we do this before..
That's not the point. But since you asked no I have never done this before so therefore I want you (the community) to actually get involved in the changes you want to see and speak your mind and this kind of contribution is not what I expect from people who come here everyday. So instead of posting that post what would make you enjoy these forums more if it already does and if not then you should at least have something you want changed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grate ideas Bach, definitely.

Also a response to Kyle, no one is going to be able to turn back things to the way they were a few years back, that is something I'm sure we all are aware of. But the fact that every night I come on here and see 100+- users on these forums tells me that there must be something that gets them to come here. Yes a lot of things have changed since say 2006 but we have to forget how things were then and instead focus on how things are now, that is the point of this thread to see what is keeping people interested and try and do more of that. I'm sure people don't come on here for absolutely no reason, I personally come here as I get something out of being an admin, it kind of polishes my management skills which I use in my IRL work, so all in all people still like to come on CWC for whatever reason it may be and therefore we are aiming at making the users have their say in how they want this community to look and operate so they too get the most out of being in this community.

That's why the title of the other thread I posted is "The new CWC", we are not aiming at turning CWC back to the way it was we are trying to create a more enjoyable CWC with the current CW.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

bat
November 29 2010, 01:59 AM
Nasirtajik
November 29 2010, 01:51 AM
Grate ideas Bach, definitely.

Also a response to Kyle, no one is going to be able to turn back things to the way they were a few years back, that is something I'm sure we all are aware of. But the fact that every night I come on here and see 100+- users on these forums tells me that there must be something that gets them to come here. Yes a lot of things have changed since say 2006 but we have to forget how things were then and instead focus on how things are now, that is the point of this thread to see what is keeping people interested and try and do more of that. I'm sure people don't come on here for absolutely no reason, I personally come here as I get something out of being an admin, it kind of polishes my management skills which I use in my IRL work, so all in all people still like to come on CWC for whatever reason it may be and therefore we are aiming at making the users have their say in how they want this community to look and operate so they too get the most out of being in this community.

That's why the title of the other thread I posted is "The new CWC", we are not aiming at turning CWC back to the way it was we are trying to create a more enjoyable CWC with the current CW.
alot of ppl just idle and dnt post like i do cos its stupid how we have censors now and get banned for the most stupid shit goin and cant even fuck around anymore w.o it getting deleted/locked
There are no censors any more, the mods will have to follow a guideline soon every time they ban someone or remove their posts. Guess we got one more who's happy with the changes now :P
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ok back to the topic now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

southern_swagger
November 29 2010, 05:29 PM
this is wut cwc looks like now

Posted Image

this is cwc after i get admin

Posted Image
Seriously if I see you spam bs like this on serious topics again I'll ban you right away.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

southern_swagger
November 29 2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:

The word is free, just say what ever that comes to your mind.

just saying........

there was nowhere in the post that implied that this is a serious thread. and also the fact that the 10 pages before me were full of nonsense and spam made it hard to take serious...

but of courseeeeeeeee BIG SWAG GETS SINGLED OUT CUZ MY PICS ATTRACT ATTENTION

i aint even mad
That has something to do with improving the community yes, don't know how those pics that take up half the page you posted even remotely show what to do to improve this place. I'm not trying to single you out but I know if you start spamming somewhere and no one tells you anything you will just go on till the whole topic turns into how to build a 6 pack. Now lets back to the topic of this thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ok got you, now back on topic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alright thanks for your comments (don't stop them coming if you have more) but I just want to say be assured that this isn't yet another thread like those you post on that will be forgotten after a week, I'll make sure to consider many of the things posted on here (a few already being worked on) and actually try to make this place as appealing as possible for everyone.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sean
November 30 2010, 03:08 AM
just out of curiosity, how would I go about closing an account on Cwc?

@ Vintage - I find that extremely silly to base players off their armour, armadyl is probably at it's cheapest in months and either a dfs or spectral is at an all-time low too.. and just a little tidbit, pid (or a good mage pid) is probably the major factor in getting splashes
Only admins can do that.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: