Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,459 Views)
Mizen
Member Avatar

Make the site pink and white and have a huge HI NASIR banner in pink lettering.

I miss IDO.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mizen
Member Avatar

TinyYoshi
November 30 2010, 09:30 PM
Vintage Tank
November 30 2010, 04:51 PM
Here's an idea, if you AGREE with this, sell your gear and buy old school gear. Who cares if others won't do it, i'm sure a handful of you are willing to try.
  • Scorers: Karils Top\Bottom, Inf boots, Fury, Barrows Gloves-, Mages' book(or DFS)\wand(or ancient staff), Barrows armor for tanking, (or the old school dragon some of us used to use =p)

• Mages: Master wand (if you use master wand, don't autocast) or Ancient Staff (autocast), Mages' book, Inf boots, Ahrims Top\Bottom (or mystic), Fury or 3rd age amulet, Barrows Gloves or Inf Gloves-, DFS for off mage.

• Pk def: Rune c'bow, Fury, Barrows Gloves-, Whip\D Scim, DDS\D Mace, Rune\Climbing Boots, Torso, Dragon\Dh\Torag\Veracs Legs\Skirt with Karils or D'hide, Rune Defender or DFS.

Give it a try, i went back to that gear before i quit cwing, cept i used D'hide\Dragon.. I had alot of fun, actually think i got more splashes than i ever did with arma lol.
We just had an 'old school' event like two weeks ago. There's always gonna be those people that don't listen and bring stuff that's not allowed anyway. It can ruin the fun for some people, then some ragequit

Although I don't think it should stop us from having those kind of events because some people, including myself, have fun anyway even if some people don't play by the rules

Edit: Times have changed. I think we should focus more on what we can do to make things how they are better, rather than going back to how it was in the past
This is my standard gear (on main) anyway... Lol

Old school is glory and boots of lightness. Reppin'
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: