Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,619 Views)
radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

A lot of the stuff people are saying needs to be elaborated on. Like "Make it more active"..easy enough to say, but how would you do it?

Also just something that's been bugging me, I would get rid of being able to just quote someone and post it without posting any original content of your own, I think people tend to spam more when its like this =| it annoys me idk why
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

bat???

but yeah there arent enough people to have all of these clan rivalries again. Even if we were able to get the clans back together and everything, the rivalries wouldn't be nearly the same as before

If you look at today's "rivalries", it is just one clan not liking another because of the people in the other clan (at least from how I see it). Back with the old Cwg Cwf c_w rivalries, people actually cared about war records. Winning or losing a war was a huge deal. The war between cwg and c_w was so hyped up because people knew whoever won would be #1. Today there just isn't that same thought when it comes to war records. Everyone knows that every clan wins some and loses some. Even if one clan does win a big war over another, it isn't anything huge that people would go around being like "yes we are #1 now woo".

I just think people's mindsets have changed, where before they were working to make their own clan #1 for bragging rights etc., now they are just interested in having fun and getting better.

thats how i see it =p
Edited by radar731, November 29 2010, 03:17 AM.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

radar731
Member Avatar
l0l

try 2 keep it on topic so nasir doesnt have to read through pages of unrelated stuff

if u wana keep talkin about it feel free to make a topic in the discussion forum or somewhere else
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: