Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(!) This board is no longer active please join us in the new '07 CWC: http://w11.zetaboards.com/cwc2007/

Add Reply
You've become an admin
Topic Started: November 28 2010, 09:16 PM (6,468 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Lemon
November 30 2010, 09:29 PM
I'd also try change the direction these forums are heading in, to me its turning into more of a spam forum than a castle war related forum. I see silly topics, which i wouldn't mind, but the sad thing is they get the most replies and views on the forums. I guess that is due to the fact most people have been cw'n for ages so if a thread about something to do with cw is posted then its probs been posted before. A weekly event is something we desperately need to get cwc talking bout cw at least.

Finally i wouldn't be as strict with those who argue about cw on here, at least they talk about cw. When i see people arguing over a war i dont think rofl sad arguing over cw i see people who actually give a fuck about cw. I would however be stricter on those who contribute nothing on serious threads or even not so serious threads by posting like 'lol' or '/care' repeatedly. If you don't care then don't post, no1 cares that you don't care.
^

was ur sig when awe dropped the flag? or
Quote Post Goto Top

Lemon

Yes ;D

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spm7
Member Avatar
( _) ... ( _)>⌐■-■ ... (⌐■_■)

Lemon
November 30 2010, 09:49 PM
Yes ;D
:fight6: ..
Posted Image

Scott

I agree with Lemon

Mizen
Member Avatar

TinyYoshi
November 30 2010, 09:30 PM
Vintage Tank
November 30 2010, 04:51 PM
Here's an idea, if you AGREE with this, sell your gear and buy old school gear. Who cares if others won't do it, i'm sure a handful of you are willing to try.
  • Scorers: Karils Top\Bottom, Inf boots, Fury, Barrows Gloves-, Mages' book(or DFS)\wand(or ancient staff), Barrows armor for tanking, (or the old school dragon some of us used to use =p)

• Mages: Master wand (if you use master wand, don't autocast) or Ancient Staff (autocast), Mages' book, Inf boots, Ahrims Top\Bottom (or mystic), Fury or 3rd age amulet, Barrows Gloves or Inf Gloves-, DFS for off mage.

• Pk def: Rune c'bow, Fury, Barrows Gloves-, Whip\D Scim, DDS\D Mace, Rune\Climbing Boots, Torso, Dragon\Dh\Torag\Veracs Legs\Skirt with Karils or D'hide, Rune Defender or DFS.

Give it a try, i went back to that gear before i quit cwing, cept i used D'hide\Dragon.. I had alot of fun, actually think i got more splashes than i ever did with arma lol.
We just had an 'old school' event like two weeks ago. There's always gonna be those people that don't listen and bring stuff that's not allowed anyway. It can ruin the fun for some people, then some ragequit

Although I don't think it should stop us from having those kind of events because some people, including myself, have fun anyway even if some people don't play by the rules

Edit: Times have changed. I think we should focus more on what we can do to make things how they are better, rather than going back to how it was in the past
This is my standard gear (on main) anyway... Lol

Old school is glory and boots of lightness. Reppin'
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Flare Star
Member Avatar
John Cena

if i was an admin i would give myself some super mod
Posted Image
Posted Image

Legends Era
Member Avatar
PC & Software Guru

TinyYoshi
November 30 2010, 09:30 PM
Edit: Times have changed. I think we should focus more on what we can do to make things how they are better, rather than going back to how it was in the past
Whoever said going back to the past, wasn't a good solution for the future?
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alright since I don't want to bump over the awards thread I'll post about some recent updates on here:

- There will no longer be any Moderators, the group is now called "Staff" which should define their position within the community much better and with the release of the new staff guideline they are expected to do more than loaf on the rank as they have accepted to provide their help to the community

- There is now a new rank called "Veteran Member", members with 10000+ tickets on a single account will receive this rank

- The "Welcome to CWC Forums"- forum has been organized and updated

- The tickets list has been redone and made much more simpler, you'll now be categorized based on your rank

- The rules have been updated and made more clear, from now on they are going to be followed as stated on the rules page (http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/pages/rules/)

- Dark has posted a thread regarding CWC events inside the event section of the forum, check it out

- The 2010 Awards are up and running and are going to be open till the end of this month. Note that any kind of cheating such as asking other members to vote for you will equal to your disqualification

Some things that are being worked on:

- A new forum section order is being worked on which should be finished soon

- The staff guideline is almost finished as well

- A member of the month award is going to be introduced

... and a few other things which you shall see implemented in the near future based on the things people have posted on this thread.
Quote Post Goto Top

Stephen
Member Avatar
_

Cool stuff can't wait :DD
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Posted ImagePosted Image

southern_swagger
Member Avatar
The Swagger is a beast.

Nasirtajik
December 1 2010, 01:37 AM

- The 2010 Awards are up and running and are going to be open till the end of this month. Note that any kind of cheating such as asking other members to vote for you will equal to your disqualification

in my current location, it is november 30. for europes its december 1st. do u mean the end of november or the end of december?
PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP/ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Recently active topics:Topic starters: